Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok, I'm gonna do V1 video. Just tell me omni when you're ready for it. :)

Unfortunately, complications have arose and I'm forced to cancel Hell's Gate  :oshi: but I'm still doing the runner up: No Escape as the Down-B I'm going to alter it a little to make it more appealing though  r).  Originally I was going to only allow this move to work on the ground, but now I'm adding in an extra feature for use in the air!  Going to finish the PSA tonight then polish it off tmrw and release it!  Feel free to get hyped!!!  :happy:
-Omni

Oh that's too bad... but no escape sounds great too. :)

*Hype train revving up and prepared to break some brick walls*
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

*Drumroll*

Ares is now on the Vault!  I included the updated moveset, playstyle and control list in the download as well so you can skim over those if you so wish :happy: Anyway it comes fully equip with God Mode and the Down-B is now perfect!  Have fun everyone and the download link is on the OP!
-Omni

i havent played him but the pics look amazing
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks bro he's on the Vault now and the link is in the OP so go ahead and give him a shot he's pretty fun to play as and I think I kept him pretty balanced.
-Omni

June 02, 2013, 03:08:36 AM #262 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:10:24 AM by Batman
I've played it so far. But even though there's no final smash, and when you use the vB air it's pretty awesome. As for the vB problem, sometimes when he lands he hovers and can't get off that position, assuming it wasn't edited.. But if you do fix that, and Hells Gate. As a recommendation you should make Hells Gate as vB air. You may have to adjust it a bit but still.. For V2 or what ever... ^^

EDIT: I gave it an 8.

You've confused me are you talking about aerial Down-B?  There shouldn't be one  :srs: are you referring to neutral B?  And Hell's Gate was scrapped I believe you're talking about No Escape it needs a revamp but i figured it was definitely worth releasing.  As everything stands now we have a model import, CSPs, Recolors and a V2.0 revamp that I'm currently working on now with polished moves and a more expansive God Mode moveset.
-Omni

June 02, 2013, 05:20:00 AM #264 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 05:24:20 AM by Batman
Of course as you jump you press down B for a certain move.
As for the glitch, it often does this: https://gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe5gFS6IyIYfkZF0nqq16kozywm9AtToXhhLip9QIM2X2IvZpJkA

The way the jump is when pressing aerial vB when he's trying to land will often float and and stays like that until he gets hit.

But anywhom, I was talking about Hells Gate as vB aerial for a recommendation, serious. xD
But since you got rid of it's alright I guess... Lastly, awesome. Good luck on those other stuff though.

EDIT: For some reason the link won't confirm here. It attempts to show as a gif... Hopefully you know what I mean though. .__

yes down b in the air makes him stay still and floats for me as well. despite that im enjoying this a lot. its shaping up to be one of the best ganon psas.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yeah CSP is 85% done (will have to revamp them and do Recolors csp)

Quote from: Batman on June 02, 2013, 05:20:00 AM
Of course as you jump you press down B for a certain move.
As for the glitch, it often does this: https://gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe5gFS6IyIYfkZF0nqq16kozywm9AtToXhhLip9QIM2X2IvZpJkA

The way the jump is when pressing aerial vB when he's trying to land will often float and and stays like that until he gets hit.

But anywhom, I was talking about Hells Gate as vB aerial for a recommendation, serious. xD
But since you got rid of it's alright I guess... Lastly, awesome. Good luck on those other stuff though.

EDIT: For some reason the link won't confirm here. It attempts to show as a gif... Hopefully you know what I mean though. .__
Okay now I think I know what you're talking about but oddly enough I'm trying to get it to glitch but it won't?  I'm not quite sure what's happening but there is no need to worry as I'm adding in a move for the Down-B although I haven't decided which one yet  :srs:

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 02, 2013, 05:31:22 AM
yes down b in the air makes him stay still and floats for me as well. despite that im enjoying this a lot. its shaping up to be one of the best ganon psas.
Thanks man I'm glad you're enjoying it I apologize for the glitches I'll get those fixed for the next version as of now I'm just working on God Mode moves and the Final Smash there will definitely be a poll for the final smash!  If you notice there are a couple animations I "rushed" towards the end of the completion of V1 and I'm already going back and revamping those to make them much more polished!  I'll include new screenshots in the next couple days.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on June 02, 2013, 06:45:23 AM
Okay now I think I know what you're talking about but oddly enough I'm trying to get it to glitch but it won't?  I'm not quite sure what's happening but there is no need to worry as I'm adding in a move for the Down-B although I haven't decided which one yet  :srs:

I think you shoouulldd re-download it. Probably something happened afterwords. I will do the same if anything.
But anyway, I would like to recommend something for the Down-B, if anything. Besides Hells Gate, XD. Unless you already have all of this planned. But I will say it anyway, the up B for Ikes move going down but for Ares. But he swings his two long chains while going down, and they're on fire.

June 02, 2013, 07:47:12 AM #269 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:50:20 AM by Omniscient X
Quote from: Batman on June 02, 2013, 07:09:08 AM
I think you shoouulldd re-download it. Probably something happened afterwords. I will do the same if anything.
But anyway, I would like to recommend something for the Down-B, if anything. Besides Hells Gate, XD. Unless you already have all of this planned. But I will say it anyway, the up B for Ikes move going down but for Ares. But he swings his two long chains while going down, and they're on fire.
Quote from: Batman on June 02, 2013, 07:09:08 AM
I think you shoouulldd re-download it. Probably something happened afterwords. I will do the same if anything.
But anyway, I would like to recommend something for the Down-B, if anything. Besides Hells Gate, XD. Unless you already have all of this planned. But I will say it anyway, the up B for Ikes move going down but for Ares. But he swings his two long chains while going down, and they're on fire.
My friend you have just got my attention, I love that attack concept  :kdance: so what to call that attack hmmm...I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Scorching Shackles?  I think that's rather fitting  :af: I will definitely make that move happen!  If you have anymore ideas even if you feel as though they would replace current moves please feel free to share them I can use all the collaborative creativity I can get!

The only other chain move I have planned is the forward throw where Ares will throw the enemy into the air then shackle them with a chain and pull them either down to the ground or back to him where he'll punch them and send them flying. r)
-Omni