Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - UchihaSasuke117

#1
i may actually play smash bros again when your sasuke is released. i am rather excited.
#2
cool. ya i read that in the air it was suppose to do a downward chidori. definitely doesn't lol. also, i'm sure you know all the stuff i am telling you, but just in case...sometimes when i go to throw a single throwing star he will do a fully charged one. also fire ball will kinda make me hover for a bit if i do it to close to ground.
#3
now i will sit patiently in this thread waiting for sasuke. btw love the early version. my biggest complaint really is just that i can be hit while countering, i can live with the rest...for awhile. had a question about it as well, does it give a damage boost or anything when i transform?
#4
I suppose the answer to "where is Sasuke is either A: right here -_- ...or B: Lost with many other files.
#5
Just checking in. Seeing if people are still alive >>
#6
Bummer about Tabuu. Gotta say I'm definitely looking forward to the Snake psa. Might I recommend his classic suppressed H&K Mk. 23 SOCOM handgun?
#7
For a brief moment I knew happiness. Then I clicked show spoilers....My hopes and dreams were crushed quicker than mashed taters on turkeyday.
Seriously, It is a good psa though.
#8
I think a Conner psa would be nice in honor of AC3 coming out. Ryu Hayabusa is another good one. Maybe a good Raiden from metal gear. Hmm...Oh an Obito PSA would be amazing. Or did you mean like ideas for the psa's you are working on currently?
#9
Wish I could help, but I'm rather new to all this. I'm also working on a completely different project that has nothing to do with brawl. Oh and mariodk, I can't speak for everyone, but I for 1 am thoroughly satisfied with Gotenks.
#10
I know I may have been a bit impatient here in there, but please just ignore narutofan1. Or at the very least, when you do release him, don't do it publicly. Perhaps just send Tabuu and those others that have waited and cheered you on a private link to the download. Even if it doesn't include me. Just seems like a waste to put so much effort into something and then scrap it just because of one annoying person. Imagine if big games were scraped just because someone kept spamming their email. Anyway I am still excited for some of your other stuff, but I must admit, I am rather sad to hear this news. Good Luck.
#11
i remember when sasuke was suppose to be released in like july. months later ani announces a hack is finally being released. i thought bowser jr or sasuke at long last. nope. ham. gotta say i didn't see that one coming. well played. [censored] move. but well played. :>.>:
#12
just checking in.
#13
i didn't say a baby what. maybe i ment some sort of crazy one eyed purple people eater. now it is stuck in my head....
#14
i will punch a baby if it gets sasuke here quicker
#15
still checking back everyday