Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Turb0k

#1
Good to see you back.  ;)
#3
Those both look smexy as always Nano, you magnificent man you! I still can't believe that we can already do vertex mods.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 25, 2016, 04:55:45 PM
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 04, 2016, 11:40:00 PM
You did a great job on it, makes me sad Nintendo didn't stick with his original design though....
#7
That would be Mechanical Rythem, the music that plays when you get into a fight on the Mechonis.
#8
So guess whose computer crashed and lost all of his Airman textures! I managed to save two of them that were on my flash-drive but I lost everything else. His arms, his blaster, everything gone. I'm gonna try to recover them, but if there gone I might take a break for a while and start over on the missing textures later.

                                                                                                                                            
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 04, 2015, 05:12:56 PM
I managed to get some more Airman done. Still using Megaman's hand and feet models.

Still need to make textures for....
-Right Arm
-Air Shooter
-Legs




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#11
Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 14, 2015, 06:03:49 PM
nice who is airman going over
As of right now the plan is to put him over Samus, and mabye a one-slot over the Megaman PSA later.
#12
Sure has been a while since I've shown some Airman progress, The belt and fan textures are just placeholders by the way. Again thanks to Velen, his advice has really been helping me mold this model into one of my favorite projects to date.


#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 14, 2015, 05:34:02 PM
Sure has been a while since I've shown some Airman progress, The belt and fan textures are just placeholders by the way. Again thanks to Velen, his advice has really been helping me mold this model into one of my favorite projects to date.


#14
Those are some nice renders SJS.

*Sits down and waits for Olimar's turn.*