Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - WarioBrtsm

#1
That Pitoo pose..... looks kinda familiar.... but I just cant put my finger on it.....
#2
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.73
June 18, 2014, 07:40:01 PM
Quote from: libertyernie on June 18, 2014, 05:20:32 PMYou have to turn on Options>Settings>Enable text overlays as well. (Took me a bit of digging thru the code to find that one.)

Thanks Mate! Now I can make more Precise CSPs!
#3
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.73
June 18, 2014, 01:47:58 PM
I have a question about Brawl Box itself. When i select "show camera Coordinates" where may I find said coordinates?
#4
'Ello! Welcome to My Very New Super Csp Emporium!
(Theres still not alot here yet, but rest assure this place will be poppin soon.)
Right now Requests are open for the following Character:


Click the Picture to see the current collection
#5
HOLY-
THATS JUST TOO SUUUUPER!
The Hentai-Robo in Brawl?!?! Someone give Pervy some medals and trophies!
#6
Lol nice. Hope ya find out where the guy got this so you could possibly get the other DLC costumes.
#7


SJS, I was wondering. where did you found these cool Wario Textures?
#8
Looks and seems done to me. The previous Final smash preview seems okay enough for release.
#9
Model Imports / Re: Pervy's all in one. Fathers day!
October 20, 2013, 08:01:12 PM
Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on October 20, 2013, 03:43:17 PM
Oh, also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


HELL YEAH GARP! he would be perfect ove Ganon
#10
Quote from: SouthCraft on October 17, 2013, 09:14:18 PM
Whats ur YouTube account? I need to see your videos first...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameNightBrawlers

I have a pretty standard capture card, so i can do it if its alright with your conditions
#12
Quote from: Gnorcteen on October 16, 2013, 01:54:22 PM
have his skin catch fire (nonanimated of course) and/or givr his skin a hint of red with his existing color
Brilliant Idea!
Now you're thinking with colors :3
#13
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: SJS CSPs - Link 5.13
October 01, 2013, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 12:51:15 PM
I'm not working on anything :I
Really? I thought I gave ya a request for zelda CSPs?
#14
Model Imports / Re: Pervy's all in one. Trigger Weapons.
September 30, 2013, 05:47:21 PM
What animation for luffy are ya workin on now? Balloon? Rifle? Rocket?
#15
Model Imports / Re: Pervy's all in one. Luffy previews
September 26, 2013, 02:11:04 AM
The end "nozzle" of the gun needs to be a little longer. just a bit. but its still pretty good non the less.

After Megaman will we see Luffy Again?