Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 636150 times)
Nezha B. Rose
Guardian of Pokemon Mods
Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: June 17, 2014, 09:35:35 PM »

Probably not. I never thought to put it there. Maybe I should. Would it go under Misc->Other?

Next version (if/when it happens) will probably be 0.73a. It's too late to rename this one, I think. And unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce any more bugs yet Sad

Hey Mewtwo2000 - what's the problem you're having with NeedsNormalMtxArray?

Misc other is fine. Its a good idea to expand your testers, encourage them for feed back.

I suggest you guys get intel from the users on model importing - from what I heard on the WIP thread now and then, some functions don't work quite well on 0.71 (latest build by BJax) and they have to use an older brawlbox in order to make it work as they want to.

I use older versions when an import I'm doing crashes and deletes the model data folder. Happened alot.

WarioBrtsm
    Expert Kitten

YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: June 18, 2014, 07:47:58 AM »

I have a question about Brawl Box itself. When i select "show camera Coordinates" where may I find said coordinates?

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

How the Cool Kids Dance Once More!!

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Hot Topic Warm Welcomer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: June 18, 2014, 10:10:15 AM »

Oooooohh, new BB development thread
    Good job, lookin fine.

Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
    This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
    I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: June 18, 2014, 11:20:32 AM »

I use older versions when an import I'm doing crashes and deletes the model data folder. Happened alot.
    If you have a model that always fails to import, post it here - maybe I can reproduce the problem.

I have a question about Brawl Box itself. When i select "show camera Coordinates" where may I find said coordinates?
    You have to turn on Options>Settings>Enable text overlays as well. (Took me a bit of digging thru the code to find that one.)

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: June 18, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »

subs

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

WarioBrtsm
    Expert Kitten

YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #140 on: June 18, 2014, 01:40:01 PM »

You have to turn on Options>Settings>Enable text overlays as well. (Took me a bit of digging thru the code to find that one.)

Thanks Mate! Now I can make more Precise CSPs!

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: June 18, 2014, 02:31:22 PM »

Thanks Mate! Now I can make more Precise CSPs!

You can save the camera position and the model viewer will open to it and you can reset the view to it, in case you didn't know. Makes Brawlbox CSP making a lot faster and perfectly precise every time (unless you change the FOV or something... but that can be saved too).

Brandondorf9999
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: June 18, 2014, 04:14:12 PM »

Those are features I've never saw before. Could you add some more support such as SCLA and those so called camera parameters like cam_param.dat or something like that so that I can change the fov seperately on 4:3 and 16:9 so that I can continue to make a vert- brawl game?

But at this point, I'm very happy that Brawlbox is now on development.

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 04:36:31 PM

I have no idea where I can find those because I never found those things in BrawlBox.
    « Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:36:31 PM by Brandondorf9999 » Logged

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: June 18, 2014, 06:14:48 PM »

A little off topic, but are there any exciting features upcoming for stage builders? Planed or unplanned I guess I should say. This is NOT a request, just a question. I don't like asking more then can be done.

Brandondorf9999
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: June 18, 2014, 06:48:21 PM »

A little off topic, but are there any exciting features upcoming for stage builders? Planed or unplanned I guess I should say. This is NOT a request, just a question. I don't like asking more then can be done.

I know, but there are files in each pac or arc files including SCLA or other stuff not yet supported need to be editable.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: June 18, 2014, 07:13:25 PM »

I don't have anything I'm currently working on, although I would like to see if I can make stagePosition easier to edit, sorta like the old BrawlWall app. Depends on how easy/hard it is to do Tongue

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: June 18, 2014, 07:21:59 PM »

The SCLA file is a file that i have been experimenting with in my thread for File Research. To my knowledge there isn't anything known about it? at least as far as i know.

Of course i would be adding a way to edit it once i find out the structure of the file. With SCLA all entries in stage .pacs (beside SSE stages) will be editable. i can't think of any besides SCLA in stages that aren't known and editable currently. The collision editor displays all models and textures etc etc and shows the level as it would be seen in game for the most part, but you can't position the models. Only displaying the bones.

In regards to stage editing etc etc, one thing i would really really like to add and will hopefully be able to pull off in the future would be to allow editing and re-positioning of models from within the collision editor. Reason for this would be because position seperate models within the stages is a pain in the butt at the moment, and to make creating SSE levels in BBox a reality, i would like to make that editable. This of course will take a whole lot of work

I would also like to implement the ability to play all animations in the level from the collision editor, in order to better represent what the stage would look like in game. Smiley

long term goals, but that's about it

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #147 on: June 18, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »

The SCLA file is a file that i have been experimenting with in my thread for File Research. To my knowledge there isn't anything known about it? at least as far as i know.

Of course i would be adding a way to edit it once i find out the structure of the file. With SCLA all entries in stage .pacs (beside SSE stages) will be editable. i can't think of any besides SCLA in stages that aren't known and editable currently. The collision editor displays all models and textures etc etc and shows the level as it would be seen in game for the most part, but you can't position the models. Only displaying the bones.

In regards to stage editing etc etc, one thing i would really really like to add and will hopefully be able to pull off in the future would be to allow editing and re-positioning of models from within the collision editor. Reason for this would be because position seperate models within the stages is a pain in the butt at the moment, and to make creating SSE levels in BBox a reality, i would like to make that editable. This of course will take a whole lot of work

I would also like to implement the ability to play all animations in the level from the collision editor, in order to better represent what the stage would look like in game. Smiley

Like Delfino Plaza for example?

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: June 18, 2014, 07:47:55 PM »

You can only eat an elephant one bit at a time. Unless you're a snake, they can in one bite Im srs here

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: June 18, 2014, 08:43:49 PM »

Well yes, Delfino and other moving stages that follow a path (delfino, halberd etc etc) have an unknown file as well, i didn't mention them because they are so explicitly used, and nobody knows what for iirc.

Then there is pictochat, which has a ton of unknown files.

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: