Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Metanigh

#1
voted on Naruto moveset revamp
#3
Do you intend to make the Naruto's expressive face?
#4
I am very glad that this project restarted :laugh:
I waited for this time.
#5
Please send CoN Naruto (adjusted) PSA if possible.
#6
I want a Tidus's model perfected more.
#7
Were this project already stopped? :(
#8
Do you work for this project now?
#9
Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2011, 01:48:12 AM
Hmm...
I'll use the link, BBB used.
Get ready for the updated link in my BV.

Here you go: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16389&Moderated=All

The description has the other version.

Did you Beta release it formally?
#10
Did you make code for Naruto to transform?
#12
I want you to explain all moveset of 4-tailed Naruto in a mass.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg370289#msg370289
Can you explain each moveset of 4-tailed Naruto like a page of here?
#13
Looks good?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#14
I hope CoN Naruto(Adjusted) has Rasen Shuriken.
#15
Did graphic of CoN Naruto's rasengan have any change?