Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

whenever I play as him, it glitches and shows ike with the tails and the moves are very messed up because of that. Does this happen to anyone else?

Were this project already stopped? :(


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

I would work on it again if I had better tails that I could use. If someone can extract Ninetails (the Pokemon), I can use it's tails for the four tailed Naruto. I have a lot of unused animations that I stored away because I can't get them to work in psa.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Please send CoN Naruto (adjusted) PSA if possible.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on December 20, 2011, 11:15:34 AMPlease send CoN Naruto (adjusted) PSA if possible.
dont bump old threads
but yeah im also needing that i then i start on revamping of the naruto moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


You should combine this with the other Naruto psa to make this Naruto Kuibui form for his taunt (over 99 percent) or for his FS.