Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Cooldood

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 11, 2013, 08:14:37 PM
Quote from: joke king on May 11, 2013, 07:43:26 PM
wth is that?
bleach is gone mad...

It's from the Bleach Movie 4.
That form is called Skull Clad Ichigo/ Dokruo(?) Ichigo
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 11, 2013, 07:00:34 PM
Ya hello all. Didn't post in months, took a break from modding. But I'm (hopefully) back with this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#3
Hmm... Hey, do yuou think you can handle me that Goku boneset for 3ds? I want to test something..
#4
Quote from: Mariodk on December 07, 2012, 03:34:13 PM
i lost the .max sadly so i wanted it to
reimported normal/SSj3/SSJ4/Gotenks buu/kid gogeta from brawlbox to 3ds max

Aw I see. Well, if you ever find it or re-import the bones into 3ds max, pm with a download link so I can make the Trunten mod.
#5
Hey, can anyone give me Gotenks' bones? That would be appreciated, since that import-export is glitched and cannot be fixed.
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 27, 2012, 10:48:21 PM
Guess who's bored again?!?!??!

Looks like another weird fusion happened!

ORIGINAL (and yes that is the weirdest name in history of the fusions)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BRAWL VERSION(will exaggerate the hairs later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
Quote from: MBHC on November 24, 2012, 10:24:58 PM
ENGLISH:
hey I have an idea!
I see that your characters do not have the clothes!
I help to put clothes as well and I put collaboration!
you say?

ESPAÑOL:
oye tengo una idea!
veo que tus personajes no tienen bien la ropa!
te ayudo para poner la ropa bien y me pones como colaboracion!!
que dices?

Good idea. I'm making a new one atm...
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 24, 2012, 05:42:09 PM
To avoid double-posting, I'll edit this post. Updates.
Normal
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


While you're reading this, any ideas on how to make custom bones(or at least how to get Gotenks's bones)?
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 24, 2012, 05:27:52 PM
What do you call a Trunks and a Goten making potara fusion? Trunten sounds alright(and yes, the fans called him"Trunten". TBH Trunkten sounds better but meh) :/

ORIGINAL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BRAWL VERSION
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All those export and import made me dizzy @_@ It's preview and will be over Gotenks(whom I don't know who's bones he has).
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 22, 2012, 11:32:52 PM


You can tell how bored I am when I make SSJ3 Kid Gohan

It's based on this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's also very badly textured. Will fix dis.
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 21, 2012, 03:33:45 AM
Those are nice.. eyes. No I mean really, what's up with those eyes?
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 21, 2012, 03:08:35 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 02:15:36 AM
A lot of times it is best to move vertices of a model to get better rigging, while most of those times are to keep the model looking a lot like it should. I always try to get the best rigging so I edit the vertices to fit the bones usually no matter who it is. That should explain why I made Baby Mario and Baby Luigi have such long legs, their rigging would've been majorally messed up if I had kept them as short as KTH had made them. lol
It is quite right, I had to edit his neck or he didn't have one dafuq
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 21, 2012, 01:53:46 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 01:19:55 AM
Go to the MeshModifier/Vertex, then move the finger vertices to fit the hand bones.
I don't want to mesh up(get it?) anything in my model. I'll mess with that later. I changed the textures a bit(cept for the "robe", I somehow still need to find the right texture for it). Look, glowing pumpkin eyes :laugh:
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 21, 2012, 12:43:28 AM
Quote from: Mr.MW on November 21, 2012, 12:26:03 AM
hmm from da pics it looks like static fingers, so no moving fingers?
u should give dat a shot...
I would, but I don't know how. I know about the fingers bones but I don't know how to make it so it fits the bones.
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 20, 2012, 11:57:30 PM
Quote from: -Skull Kid- on November 20, 2012, 11:50:58 PM
Mega Awesome  :srs:

Thanks, very appreciated.