WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Cooldood on November 20, 2012, 11:15:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very early screencap of SSJ5 goku. Any suggestions(and/or texture idea)?

Mastalko's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hmm from da pics it looks like static fingers, so no moving fingers?
u should give dat a shot...

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 21, 2012, 12:26:03 AM
hmm from da pics it looks like static fingers, so no moving fingers?
u should give dat a shot...
I would, but I don't know how. I know about the fingers bones but I don't know how to make it so it fits the bones.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Quote from: Cooldood on November 21, 2012, 12:43:28 AMI would, but I don't know how. I know about the fingers bones but I don't know how to make it so it fits the bones.
Go to the MeshModifier/Vertex, then move the finger vertices to fit the hand bones.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 01:19:55 AM
Go to the MeshModifier/Vertex, then move the finger vertices to fit the hand bones.
I don't want to mesh up(get it?) anything in my model. I'll mess with that later. I changed the textures a bit(cept for the "robe", I somehow still need to find the right texture for it). Look, glowing pumpkin eyes :laugh:


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Quote from: Cooldood on November 21, 2012, 01:53:46 AMI don't want to mesh up(get it?) anything in my model. I'll mess with that later. I changed the textures a bit(cept for the "robe", I somehow still need to find the right texture for it). Look, glowing pumpkin eyes :laugh:
A lot of times it is best to move vertices of a model to get better rigging, while most of those times are to keep the model looking a lot like it should. I always try to get the best rigging so I edit the vertices to fit the bones usually no matter who it is. That should explain why I made Baby Mario and Baby Luigi have such long legs, their rigging would've been majorally messed up if I had kept them as short as KTH had made them. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 02:15:36 AM
A lot of times it is best to move vertices of a model to get better rigging, while most of those times are to keep the model looking a lot like it should. I always try to get the best rigging so I edit the vertices to fit the bones usually no matter who it is. That should explain why I made Baby Mario and Baby Luigi have such long legs, their rigging would've been majorally messed up if I had kept them as short as KTH had made them. lol
It is quite right, I had to edit his neck or he didn't have one dafuq


Getsuga...TENSHOOO


inb4tits
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Dem melons.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Those are nice.. eyes. No I mean really, what's up with those eyes?


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

November 21, 2012, 03:38:11 AM #6626 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:40:26 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Cooldood on November 21, 2012, 03:33:45 AM
Those are nice.. eyes.
lol the only gentleman..... :P

or by eyes youre meaning...:>.>:


but meh i think she needs an expanded version of her..tits...*shot*

speaking of tits
here have some eggs...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What is it with you people and tits? :srs:

...

Nice, um... model there, Pervy. ;)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 21, 2012, 03:46:06 AM
What is it with you people and tits? :srs:
We're guys. We love tits. :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]