Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - narutofan1

#1
Quote from: jrush64 on August 19, 2013, 07:43:50 AM
So I re-downloaded all the of them. I tested out again. 4 players 20 minute CPU vs CPU vs CPU vs CPU match.

I didn't get a single freeze.

Try using Terra over Ike. Renaming all the files to FitIke, see if that works.

Sorry, but It's gotta be on your end. Terra and Ven don't need any codes. Maybe a code you have is interfering. The only person who needs a code is Aqua and that's the jump code.

Vanitas, he has never frozen for me at all. He's an actual Luigi port.

Please check your codes.

Post Merge: August 19, 2013, 08:08:48 AM



As you see, Ven kicked all their butts.






JRush, Vanitas was freezing on me too, but only when you squat and try crawling.
but I fixed Vanitas myself, I gave him his crawling animation back and he works
perfectly now.

I think people should either use the no crawl code to stop the freeze or give him a
crawling animation like I did and he will work perfectly then.
#2
To sonicbrawler and chaos knight, how could I have been obnoxious or bugging people
over the last few months, lol. I have been hardly getting on here that much and I have
a life, I work like 5 or 6 days a week, seriously and I work today, by the time I come back
home, it's like 10 pm at night.

I don't hate any of you guys, but it's whatever I guess, keep hating me if you want, I never
did anything to you guys.

#3
Hey MarioDK, is there any progress on the Naruto PSA over olimar?
#4
SouthCraft, where's the Broly PSA and Kakashi PSA?

I wanna see previews of them, not another mega man, we have
so many mega man PSAs already.
#5
hey JRush, is vanitas over luigi without a rel file?
#6
JRush, did ichigo run into some problems?

#7
JRush, what about releasing Aqua and ichigo on the same day since
they are both completed by now?

#8
Hey JRush, is your sasuke PSA made over metaknight without a rel file needed or are
you using a rel file?

and is Aqua done by now?
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
June 22, 2013, 06:32:00 AM
Quote from: jrush64 on June 21, 2013, 09:13:05 PM
Crap I forgot to tell u. He's over Ike. Just rename the files to FitIke.




I could of sworn you said Terra was going over bowser since there are hardly any good
PSAs over bowser?

and is Aqua still going over jigglypuff?
#10
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
June 19, 2013, 07:26:14 PM
Hey JRush, as long as the PSAs work on the Wii, that should be good enough.

is it really that important to be able to play hacked brawl PSAs on some emulator on
the computer?

also I bet most people really play brawl on their Wii. And I think it would feel weird using a
keyboard to play the game.
#11
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
June 11, 2013, 01:35:52 AM
hey CaliKingz01, how are you?

any new projects?
#12
Hey SiLeNtDo0m, just curious, did you retire from Brawl Hacking?

I remember you used to have so many plans for alot of PSAs like a
Tekkaman Blade PSA over pit and some other ones.

I haven't seen you release any new PSAs in a really long time, the last ones you
released were bomberman and vegeta PSA I think.
#13
bloody Canadian, what's new with the Shiki Misaki PSA?

#14
MarioDK, what's Naruto's attacks gonna be?

will he have Rasen Shuriken?
#15
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
June 11, 2013, 01:17:01 AM
Quote from: jrush64 on June 06, 2013, 07:04:08 PM
@narutofan1, Dude because I said i'll be back in June doesn't mean I'll be back on the 1st on June like chaosknight said.

I still have exams and won't be done till the 14th. I'll start working on them again when I have time. That doesn't even mean I'll release them in June. I'll release them when I complete them.

As for Luffy, the one Kage and I are working isn't V1. It's just a Luffy moveset with a better rig and as up to date as possible. Think, One Piece Pirate Warrior's 2. We want him to be as current as Ichigo, Naruto and Sasuke.







Will Aqua PSA have water spells or attacks?

and what will Terra have?