Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - GabbaGhoul

#1
Looking really good so far man.
Though I'm sure it'll look even better when it's finished; yuh know, when the belt and other lab coat pieces ar connected to the rig... or model, or whatever the heck you wanna call it. Never really looked into rigging, so I wouldn't know the half of it.
#2
Help / Re: Can I use a 4GB SD card for brawl at all?
October 09, 2013, 09:18:02 PM
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 08, 2013, 01:19:05 AM
If you were using Riivolution though, yes.
With riivolution, it should be able to handle just about anything.
I use a 4gb sd card and a 16gb flash drive.
#3
Quote from: Flygon on September 28, 2013, 07:31:28 PM
Yeah, dem knights were releaesd after +113541324879654 years :P
Have fun... I guess :I
Jesus, what took so long to get an import for these?
Given the game was released a good amount of time before imports were possible-
I had expected someone would have imported them sooner.
#4
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Sonic Brawl Z Team
December 23, 2012, 06:49:38 PM
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 23, 2012, 04:23:47 PM
No it's not. My browser must've decided it wasn't important. :srs:
1) right click video
2) click copy video url
3) paste in url bar
4) press enter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#5
Help / Re: noob ? sorry in advance
December 21, 2012, 12:01:37 PM
Nope.

There was "Brawl masquerade" which was designed to give each character a palate of 8.
But it never was released. Possible reasons- a bug, the person just stopping work on it, etc.
Might still be in the works, probably not though.
#6
Quote from: Gumdramon on November 05, 2012, 08:11:23 AMWhat if I mentioned he'd have tacos..?
. . . . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
Quote from: Gumdramon on November 05, 2012, 06:42:04 AMBut he invited you to a fancy dinner in your honor..
. . .But he killed me


Wizardmon, get him from the game - DO EET NAO, or not
Whenever you get the time.
#9
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Hardest Form of Modding?
September 30, 2012, 10:18:31 PM
People think it's animating... Really?
Quote from: Pik on September 30, 2012, 09:56:10 PM
In general, animating. There a lot of things to get right, and you have to keep muscles and bones in mind. Balance, comfort, movements that look natural- They all play part in an animation.
For arguments sake it's fairly easy to animate -
and I have no trouble finding that comfort/smoothness when I animate. It can take a-lot of time sometimes; hell most of the time it does - but it's not difficult. At least not for me, but I'm to busy of a person to be working on animations non-stop.

Now PSA - (and I've been messing with it for a few years) is a pain in the ass.
And you have your [censored] PSAs, and your Good PSAs, there's not really a middle ground. They either suck or don't. In the actual program its self it's got some easy bits, and it's got annoying bits. Adding damage/hitboxes, adding graphics, Adding flags, Changing amount of jumps, Momentum, it's all fairly easy- but you get around to screwing with sub routines, specials, learning where to place said coding that effects all of the other coding. (If, Else, Loop, etc) It's a-lot to have memorized, plus a [censored] ton more.
#10
You do realize I'll most definitely still be working on this project right?
The only reason I stopped was because of continuous difficulty with the model.

As I recall, the elbows weren't movable/rotatable -
That being said, it was tremendously difficult to make a clean cut animation.
Meaning it was a [censored] and a half to get his arms stretched out to look decent.
While it also was a problem in the walk animation, it just looked awkward.

I never did release the re-texture pack with edited model officially because of
said problem, and the fact Alba never got the csps made. If you could provide
me a link to our previous topic, that would be awesome - Because I do need
to retrieve some files from that pack. And possibly release that collab pack as is.
#11
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 27, 2012, 01:51:39 AM
..... just those -_-
*Facepalm* I thought about participating -
bit I've never played minecraft, and don't really have any interest in it.

Anyhow - punishment awards? (Some ideas)
OriginalTheCharacter: Inflicted on anyone with a simple recolor of another character (Sonic the hedgehog related or not) that they claim to be their own original/fan character.
Mainstream: Have only Sonic/DBZ/FinalFantasy related hacks in your vault.
#12
Model Imports / Re: Digital World Imports:
September 10, 2012, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: Gumdramon on September 10, 2012, 05:29:28 AM
Danke!Badda boom.... Badda boom... Who does that remind me of...?

Oh yea!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yata-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#13
Model Imports / Re: Digital World Imports:
September 10, 2012, 02:02:07 AM
Quote from: Gumdramon on September 09, 2012, 07:37:31 PM
Guilmon was bored, so he started working on random things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Badda boom, a sexy new Flamedramon.

You know who you should work on next? hint, hint.
#14
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Sonic Brawl Z Team
September 09, 2012, 02:23:50 AM
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on September 09, 2012, 02:14:41 AM
so i should take out the potara right
Yes, that would be what I'm saying.

Look - send me the script as it is now and I'll look through it and offer my constructive criticisms.
#15
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Sonic Brawl Z Team
September 09, 2012, 02:09:25 AM
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on September 09, 2012, 02:05:27 AM
Really, i have no idea if Shadic should be Both Vegito and Gogeta
This being a custom script -
All you would have to do is edit out the potara form of fusion.

Which really wouldn't be all that hard - from my perspective.