Leon Exodio's Psa Thread -Juri psa port/Sonic Heores Done!!

Started by Leon Exodio, September 08, 2012, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 23, 2012, 03:41:12 AM
well right now im taking a break from brawl modding for about a week or two
Thats good, we dont want u getting bored on him or ull get lazy and make it less awesome just to get it done with xD thats wat i would do

Quote from: sonic and Knuckles on September 26, 2012, 12:36:00 AM
ok cool cant wait for chaos but who is he over or you still dont know
It will be over sonic, so everyone will hate porting it :D


You do realize I'll most definitely still be working on this project right?
The only reason I stopped was because of continuous difficulty with the model.

As I recall, the elbows weren't movable/rotatable -
That being said, it was tremendously difficult to make a clean cut animation.
Meaning it was a [censored] and a half to get his arms stretched out to look decent.
While it also was a problem in the walk animation, it just looked awkward.

I never did release the re-texture pack with edited model officially because of
said problem, and the fact Alba never got the csps made. If you could provide
me a link to our previous topic, that would be awesome - Because I do need
to retrieve some files from that pack. And possibly release that collab pack as is.

Quote from: Vamayro on September 28, 2012, 03:03:12 AM
You do realize I'll most definitely still be working on this project right?
The only reason I stopped was because of continuous difficulty with the model.

As I recall, the elbows weren't movable/rotatable -
That being said, it was tremendously difficult to make a clean cut animation.
Meaning it was a [censored] and a half to get his arms stretched out to look decent.
While it also was a problem in the walk animation, it just looked awkward.

I never did release the re-texture pack with edited model officially because of
said problem, and the fact Alba never got the csps made. If you could provide
me a link to our previous topic, that would be awesome - Because I do need
to retrieve some files from that pack. And possibly release that collab pack as is.
the new model it looks fine to me the elbows work and everthing lol but ill send you a link

Leon, send me the animations you want me to make. Also, send me the idea's you want me to do for them. I'm back from my break and I can help now

Yesh! Dis vil be epiic! ;D Now I'm positive Chaos will come out perfect.

Right now, my main priority is to get Amy started then to get Chaos 0 finished. I'm gonna work on him but Amy might get my attention a little more

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 07, 2012, 02:33:50 PM
Right now, my main priority is to get Amy started then to get Chaos 0 finished. I'm gonna work on him but Amy might get my attention a little more

ForstyMM is going to be the main psaer. we can animate and psa a bit, but right now he is working on a few other psa's but we can start
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 07, 2012, 05:30:42 PM
Alright good. Send me the animations you want me to do
ok i did one animation done but you can tweak it to make it look better

Yeah. I'm not sure if I can make the wait to ask someone who might be able to

ok its cool i already did the down a air also sence sa2b cam out we can remake some of those animations in brawl 

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 13, 2012, 06:14:47 PM
ok its cool i already did the down a air also sence sa2b cam out we can remake some of those animations in brawl 
Yeah just sit in two player and observe lol

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 13, 2012, 06:20:03 PM
Yeah just sit in two player and observe lol
but hey its a way to get new animations and moves lol