Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

So I was cleaning my SD card and found a excavalier and a spheal I made a long time ago, so I gave them the "beautiful" spec maps and released both :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


finaly some pokemons that arent over pokemon trainer pokemons xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 22, 2013, 06:50:33 PM
finaly some pokemons that arent over pokemon trainer pokemons xD
thats because i made them a long ago if i made them today i would make them over squirtle and ivysaur[/sorryijusthadto]
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Would Spheal go well over Squirtle? It looks like it goes better over somebody like Kirby or Jigglypuff.


@Flygon, can you import this model of finn the human over link, marth or snake?
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/cartoonnetworkfusionfall/sheet/4491
please, I need this model
thanks
Pretending that we live doesn't make us alive.
Pretending that we see doesn't give us the sight.

Quote from: blaze0001 on September 14, 2013, 05:44:43 PM
@Flygon, can you import this model of finn the human over link, marth or snake?
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/cartoonnetworkfusionfall/sheet/4491
please, I need this model
thanks
He doesn't take requests.

@blaze001: no.
@Turbo: yes.

ok, what a good way to bump my thread involuntarily, well, yesterday I was in a long and boring class and I made a hack or two to kill time, so I'll release them later.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


lol, nice I wonder what the hacks are.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Meh, here's a magmortar on charizard cuz I don't feel like adding expressions and materials and that
https://www.dropbox.com/s/chceq148ddpsdir/FitPokeLizardon00.pcs

----------------

Yeah, dem knights were releaesd after +113541324879654 years :P
Have fun... I guess :I
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Man, it's been so long since the last post on this topic.

The imports, I like. Downloaded all of the ones you uploaded.

Quote from: FitTurboChaos04.pcs on September 28, 2013, 07:42:34 PM
Man, it's been so long since the last post on this topic.
Yeah, I just hope this page doesn't die. Probably because everybody is just importing wiiU and other franchises outside nintendo/sega, that's why this page has almost no popularity, I doubt anyone even noticed magmortar :I

Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ_ℛɛᴅ on September 29, 2013, 12:02:42 AM
The imports, I like. Downloaded all of the ones you uploaded.
You downloaded, I'm glad.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 28, 2013, 07:31:28 PM
Yeah, dem knights were releaesd after +113541324879654 years :P
Have fun... I guess :I
Jesus, what took so long to get an import for these?
Given the game was released a good amount of time before imports were possible-
I had expected someone would have imported them sooner.

Quote from: Vamayro on September 29, 2013, 08:43:37 AM
Jesus, what took so long to get an import for these?
Given the game was released a good amount of time before imports were possible-
I had expected someone would have imported them sooner.
Not sure if positive or negative comment but thanks?
Well, I made this project all myself so I couldn't focus on it 24/7 also real life was a [censored] to me during that time so yeah, deal with it I guess :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Flygon, al saber que yo no soy el unico con idioma español aqui  ;D
Solo una pregunta, que no te moleste, ¿donde conseguiste los models? no importa cuales son, como el model de totakeke, ya busque en models resource y no esta, y como importarlos a brawlbox, es que yo quiero importar a Togepi, el model era de la poke ball a Jigglypuff, pero cuando le pongo reemplazar, brawlbox se traba un momento, y luego se cierra , tengo los pac y pcs de jigglypuff :( 
y otra preguntica y espero que no te moleste ya subiste los caballeros, y porque no a totakeke? me encantaria verlo es que tengo un espacio en toon link y me gustaria llenarlo, pues no hay otro.
;)espero tu respuesta