Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ZG

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 16, 2015, 02:11:35 PM
After many attempts, I still cant fix the texture problem with my Mimicutie import. The textures still come out wrong in game at random times.

I did end up making a portrait for it though:


#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 29, 2015, 11:56:17 PM
Small bit of progress on Duster:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 28, 2015, 12:08:26 PM
Man, seeing all this Mother 3 stuff makes me want to do something...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 09, 2015, 08:42:29 PM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 08, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
Textures don't load correctly? What are the texture sizes? Textures need to be in...bit sizes? 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc for them to load correctly on actual Wiis, otherwise they mess up. Also what format are they in? I feel like that problem should be fixable. :/
Hey SMF, do you know of any ways to convert texture bit sizes? I'm having trouble finding a solution to my texture problem.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 09, 2015, 12:42:23 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 08, 2015, 09:59:41 PM
Is that from Smash 3DS or Uprising?
I used the model from Smash 3DS.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 08, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
Textures don't load correctly? What are the texture sizes? Textures need to be in...bit sizes? 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc for them to load correctly on actual Wiis, otherwise they mess up. Also what format are they in? I feel like that problem should be fixable. :/
It uses CMPR format. It's most likely the bit size that's the problem.

Quote from: Emmeryn on June 08, 2015, 11:39:24 PM
I feel that ZSS would've been better for all the kicks she does, but it still looks great on Cpt. Hope you can fix the texture soon.
I mainly chose Falcon because he was the first character I thought of to rig Mimicutie over. I could try rigging it over ZSS too and bundle the two hacks together. Also, thanks for teaching me how to use Skin Wrap.
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 08, 2015, 09:40:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 08, 2015, 12:06:59 AM
Just when I think that my Octopus Dance Scuba Diver import is finally working, Brawl decides to crash when I try selecting Mario...

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 07, 2015, 11:40:46 PM
this is the head I plan to use for Tharja, Ill give her all Zelda's expressions, but is it legit enough?

.
If you make the skin slightly paler and eyelashes more subtle, then it should be good. Besides that, it could work as a convincing Tharja.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 07, 2015, 04:30:00 PM
Presenting, my first (sorta) successful character rig!

Im gonna redo the leg before I upload
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 14, 2015, 10:26:32 PM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 14, 2015, 01:30:20 AM
What's the texture size? If it isn't 8bit (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc) textures look stretched on actual Wii's, not sure if that is the problem, but if it looks fine in BB but not ingame then that could be it.
Also the Homerun bat uses CI8 but I'm assuming that you replaced the model so the game shouldn't be looking for texture pallets, unless you didn't replace the model, in which case the material is probably looking for a texture pallet. While you would think that the texture would just be black and white if it's missing a pallet, the game actually loads a random texture in its place. :P
I imported Robin's Levin Sword from Smash Wii U. The model loaded up fine in BB. I had also removed the pallets for the Home Run Bat. Did I need to leave the pallets there, or modify them in a way? I'll check the file to make sure its 8 bit.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 13, 2015, 08:54:03 PM
Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 12, 2015, 11:34:19 PM
What's the texture format?
CMPR. Is this the correct texture format for the Home-Run Bat item?
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 12, 2015, 07:40:01 PM
Could someone tell me how I can fix the texture for this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Emmeryn on April 12, 2015, 01:42:26 AM
[spoiler]


More progress on Emmeryn.

[spoiler]
I have part of her dress done, and the ribbon around it. Have the Banner things that drape down the front and back of her, just gotta make the texture to match the UVs. Decided on Palutena's face for Emmeryn's face with texture/vertex edits. Anything you guys think I can do to improve on her?
I'm assuming she'll be over Zelda. I'm really excited to see the final product.
#12
I hit the admin button and a picture of a wheel on a stool popped up.

Alrighty then
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 05, 2015, 09:07:41 PM
Any ideas for what I should rig this over?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 23, 2014, 11:36:43 PM
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 23, 2014, 08:49:16 PM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 23, 2014, 04:23:03 PM
I just have one problem: I cant decide who should I rig Kagura over
I'd like to see it over Zero Suit  r)