WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

this is the head I plan to use for Tharja, Ill give her all Zelda's expresions, but is it legit enough?

Just when I think that my Octopus Dance Scuba Diver import is finally working, Brawl decides to crash when I try selecting Mario...

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 07, 2015, 11:40:46 PM
this is the head I plan to use for Tharja, Ill give her all Zelda's expressions, but is it legit enough?

.
If you make the skin slightly paler and eyelashes more subtle, then it should be good. Besides that, it could work as a convincing Tharja.

of course the skin matching is part of the plans, the question was basically for the model mesh itself

I'd say give the mouth a natural frown, instead of a slight smile it has now. ZSS or Rosalina have a natural frown, so you could look at them to know what I mean.

Quote from: Emmeryn on June 08, 2015, 12:41:13 AM
I'd say give the mouth a natural frown, instead of a slight smile it has now. ZSS or Rosalina have a natural frown, so you could look at them to know what I mean.
got it covered too
made all expresions btw

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is that from Smash 3DS or Uprising?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Textures don't load correctly? What are the texture sizes? Textures need to be in...bit sizes? 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc for them to load correctly on actual Wiis, otherwise they mess up. Also what format are they in? I feel like that problem should be fixable. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ZG on June 08, 2015, 09:40:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For those who cannot see all pictures due to web clipping.


Also, nice idea. Sheik and ZSS would have also been good choices. Falcon was an interesting pick.


I feel that ZSS would've been better for all the kicks she does, but it still looks great on Cpt. Hope you can fix the texture soon.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 08, 2015, 09:59:41 PM
Is that from Smash 3DS or Uprising?
I used the model from Smash 3DS.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 08, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
Textures don't load correctly? What are the texture sizes? Textures need to be in...bit sizes? 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc for them to load correctly on actual Wiis, otherwise they mess up. Also what format are they in? I feel like that problem should be fixable. :/
It uses CMPR format. It's most likely the bit size that's the problem.

Quote from: Emmeryn on June 08, 2015, 11:39:24 PM
I feel that ZSS would've been better for all the kicks she does, but it still looks great on Cpt. Hope you can fix the texture soon.
I mainly chose Falcon because he was the first character I thought of to rig Mimicutie over. I could try rigging it over ZSS too and bundle the two hacks together. Also, thanks for teaching me how to use Skin Wrap.

This is import is going to be the fullest I've done yet because I'm replacing everything: Stock Icons, Name Tags, and more! Why? Because BrawlEx, baby! 8)
Yes I plan on giving Dark Bowser his own slot and because I'm a perfectionist I'm trying to make it as complete as possible which is what I've been working on all weekend.
Recolors:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Giga Form:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Spycloak Model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kirby Hat:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Blue Fire:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dark Version:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fake Version:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As of right now I haven't started on making the BrawlEx version, but I do have most of the things needed for it already done like the Stock Icons and Portraits, I will start working on cloning Bowser tonight. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 08, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
Textures don't load correctly? What are the texture sizes? Textures need to be in...bit sizes? 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc for them to load correctly on actual Wiis, otherwise they mess up. Also what format are they in? I feel like that problem should be fixable. :/
Hey SMF, do you know of any ways to convert texture bit sizes? I'm having trouble finding a solution to my texture problem.

Quote from: ZG on June 09, 2015, 08:42:29 PM
Hey SMF, do you know of any ways to convert texture bit sizes? I'm having trouble finding a solution to my texture problem.

just use GIMP or something and use image scale/resize or whatever and set the value to pixels.

I think


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what do I do with this?