Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Reaver Ind.

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 05, 2014, 02:08:29 AM
I can totally see the inspiration coming from the koopa gal, nicely done. :)

I really appreciate the hours, months and years you and everyone else still do here.
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 04, 2014, 02:13:10 PM
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 01, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 02, 2014, 12:39:22 AM
The Shygirl design was by an artist that goes by minus8.

*googles minus8*

Love'n the human look of the Mario enemies, digg'n your 3D model more :D

To soon to ask, but will the other shygals be made into 3D representations of minus8's art and animations?


18+ website/ but only posting the relevant and tame.
Dance Party
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario Kart 8 DLC Bundle: $11.99!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 05, 2014, 07:57:44 PM
I just played "Sonic Overuture", got inspired to make his original scraped concept character "Sonic the Rabbit".  I feel that I got Sonic's original concept close enough, though he still needs more work on the fingers.

Here's Official concept Art:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 10, 2014, 05:53:12 AM
Quote from: Velen on July 10, 2014, 05:36:03 AM
I see Zero or X was used as the base instead of making it from scratch. Not bad all the same, but I think you'd be better off using an Emerald Texture-like effect for the Crystal Balls.

Thankyou, and yes it uses alittle bit of both X and Zero.  Once I find a tutorial on Emerald Textures, I'll do just that. :)

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 10, 2014, 05:44:38 AM
pharaohman and airman are the vault's best robot masters. any more robot masters that make it to the vault will be welcomed by me. i also think a maverick or two should be made, but for now, i shall appreciate the hopeful age of robot masters. i would LOVE gutsman on dk

That sounds pretty neat, I'll think about it .:)
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 10, 2014, 05:22:13 AM
Need more Robot Masters in the Vault, So here is my Crystal Man WIP.

#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 13, 2014, 08:26:28 AM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nothin more exciting and thrilling than T-posing posed models.... *facepalm*

Gonna get Peppy T'd next.
#8
Please disregard my request for the Vault staff to challenge a previous report on my Rina-chan voice hack in the Vault.  I didn't understand the new updates to the report system and overlooked the check box that would have removed the report easily.  I have corrected the download link and removed the report.

My sincerest apologies for wasting VaultStaff time. :(
#9
Sadly he's imported over Samus.  But I'll hold on to that idea, cause that might turn out to be less of an headache then trying to do Samus. :)
#10
This is an update that will cover various parts of what I do here, some will consist of projects that I'm involved with and some will be about (sigh) more cancellations and sitting more stuff on the back-burner.  However with the cancellations, comes newer projects that strikes my interest more than what I have currently been working on.

*Sanji model import PSA: SFX & Voices*

I still have one more voice clip to rip out, and that's can either be from the game or from the anime.  I just need Sanji in a long yell or scream as if he's falling down or in pain.  That would finish the voices.

So yes, I'm definitely still interested and working hard to rip out voices and sfx without any background interference. :)



*Cancellations and Plans*

Well Joe Musashi is one, now being added to the list is Princess Gradiel from Princess Crown.  I can't seem to get her model to look right once I try to fix her normals.  I anyone who is more interested in this character than I and want to take this over, I already have her T-posed and she's ready to be rigged to whom ever.

My robo SSE beetle will be placed on the back-burner since I lost interest in him for the time being, I'll return to him once I can find a 'good place' to approach the project again. :(

I haven't figured out what I was going to do with Robotnick and his mech and that robot thing, I have an idea but its not concrete yet.  They still need to be fixed and worked on, so really nothing has been done yet... :(



*WIPs*

As of right now, the Dragon Quest Girl Fighter is complete, her upload will come eventually when ever I get some good preview pics.  The next WIP model import will be in the screenshot below:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will also be uploading the screenshots I use for my imports to my Deviant Art, so nothing really new there except that if I end up taking more pics than what I'm allowed to upload on the vault, they will most likely go there.

http://shinlung.deviantart.com/

Next will be an Overhaul with most if not all Sonic the Fighters model imports I did with NIBROCrock's models that are available.  He has given me permission and his approval to do so and he will be credited and collabed once they are completed and imported.

So the first ones will be:

Bark
Fang/Nack the Sniper/Weasel
Bean

And when he's not too overworked, I'll be able to add his Honey the Cat custom model to the list. :)

Too see all the models he will be releasing go to his DeviantArt page:
http://nibrocrock.deviantart.com/



*Conclusion*
Its not alot, just a couple of stuff that is on the list to do and stuff that hit the chopping block and some awesome V2 Sonic The Fighters models on the way.  The Dragon Quest Girl Fighter will be out and if things go the way they are now, Starman will join her in a double release.
#11
Well, while finishing up the Female Dragon Quest Warrior, I went ahead and touched up a older import I was having difficulties in rigging.  It's not Joe Musashi sadly, but this may have helped me in rigging people over Marth, which means that I can resurrect some of my Marth imports that never made it. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I spent days on the DQ fighter and about 3 months total for Gradiel, And I'm sure I have other parts on them that need fine tuning please forgive them for being "rough" imports.  They just came to the point to where I couldn't seem to get certain areas any better than they could get, so I hope they're not to noticeable.
#12
Well that's only because I planed on doing something with the Sonic the Fighters models and ended up disappearing for a long while without really bringing anything back.  That and many failed attempts at rigging Joe Musashi, which is now canceled due to mass frustration with the shoulders and back. :srs:

And as for my beetle combination thing, I cant get the rig right, and I might not release him at all. :(

I'm not really happy with how everything below the waist is a set up right now, I've worked on it an it's not coming together like I wanted it to.  So I'll have to probably scrap it and start the rigging process over again.

But for right now I will work on another character import over Link.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But it is still great to see that I'm at least trying to breath life in  Reaver Ind. with at least something.

Edit: Going back to my Merry Bell import, I found the original concept of my Merry Bell, I don't have the files but I have one pic that I forgot about but had uploaded it:

Before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, for the other model importers that are interested in taking over my failed Joe Musashi project, PM me if you wish to get the link to the model or I'll just try to search for the vault where I uploaded nearly all of the ripped models from Sonic All Star Racing Transformed ( I couldn't care at this point) :-\.
#13
Thankyou for commenting  :), and yes, those were really unique.  Subspace Amalgam #2 was just plain sick as hell, one of the coolest alternate costumes I used for pit before I decided to make my Brawl an all Sonic cast.  Which now gives me an idea using more SSE enemies:

Poppant Bombed the CD item and various trophies and brawl character pieces seems to look good in my head right now. :)

I'm also thinking of using the weird SSE enemy "Gamyga" for Ganondorf.

The pieces are there, now I just need to construct it into something and see.

Most of this stuff is from The Models Resource, so if people are confused about the names of the enemies or don't exactly know what they look like again, that place has pictures of them.

Ganon may turn out to be fun probably.

Edit: finished my fourth import, I'll upload him together with Chef Buta once I get all of the pics I need for the vault.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#14
I will now give a update on my thread.  I'm dropping Joe Musashi, I can't seem to get anything working when rigging him.  So I'll just upload the whole dang folder of all the .DAE files and the 3DS Max Studio 2011 files in one file and hopefully someday someone could fix what I couldn't or just scrap what I did and do it with their own professional touch.

I hate going through the stupid polygons of the STF models so Eggman and his mech plus that other robot thingy will be on hold until I feel like doing that stuff.  Other than that I uploaded two non Sonic characters to the vault (still pending) and a third will be up there as well (look at avatar).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A fourth one was originally planed dubbed "CrystalBeetal" but some rigging issues is giving me second thoughts, all in all he is actually complete-ish:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't really have anything else planed other than more Custom SSE/Smash Bros. fusion imports and Sfx/Voice mods, those seem to be what gets me fired up.  I may have something in the future probably.
#15
oh good, kinda got worried there for a moment.  Alrighty then, keep up with the awesome progress with the blog, forum, and vault everybody.  Thanks for the clarification :)