WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 01, 2014, 03:25:50 PM
there are TOO MANY Zero samus imports and a very big lack of fox imports

I just think the model will look better overall. Her legs and shoulders move weirdly cause of Fox's shape and stature. Even if there are a lot of ZSS mods... that really shouldn't matter all that much. What's one more? Plus... It would fit her better anyway.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy [censored] a Shulkle? I approve of this random-ass idea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Soon, my loves.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 01, 2014, 06:35:25 PM
Soon, my loves.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-EXTERNAL SCREAMING-

BEYOND. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS MODEL REAL.
And thank you Nano for rigging it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That HW Link looks amazing. Is that model of Fio from KoF 2006? if so please tell me somebody ripped Terry from there cause I've been wanting that model port over Captain Falcon for a while.

As for my WIP:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Woo Pac-Man, we don't have enough of him on the site
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyone up for rigging this bad boy?
I tried, and well I failed miserably
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 01, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do I detect another supermarioglitchy4 fan? Or is it just a coincidence that he used gifs of the female shy guy in his newest video? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The Shygirl design was by an artist that goes by minus8.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 02, 2014, 12:39:22 AM
The Shygirl design was by an artist that goes by minus8.
So again, are you a fan of smg4, or was that just a coincidence?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

dude, you wont believe how many times Ive got that shygirl requested; no words can describe the joy in my eyes

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 02, 2014, 01:04:40 AM
So again, are you a fan of smg4, or was that just a coincidence?

Nope, just coincidence. A few pages back someone posted a xNormals tutorial that gave me a nice idea.



Something like this would have a ton of textures due to the amount of parts from various models, I think I can reduce that to about 1-3 texture files by merging them. I had given up on this and Kos-Mos due to how many texture files it took but now I think its possible to import both if it works.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 02, 2014, 04:53:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What even is that supposed to be?... It kind of freaks me out honestly. :P

December 02, 2014, 05:06:16 AM #17173 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:10:14 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 02, 2014, 05:03:57 AM
What even is that supposed to be?... It kind of freaks me out honestly. :P
back when greninja was revealed, quite a few people started uploading greninja hacks. we joked how overrated it was becoming, then Kage Ryu put shadow the hedgehog's head and shoes onto him. eventually, we kept on saying more overrated hacks on the vault, continually adding them to the monstrosity. thus was born the most overrated character in history, 2nd only to Sora from Kingdom Hearts
the version you see is an incomplete version of the final model, which had zero's arms, lloyd irving's sword belt and mega man's buster over pit's bow. cant remember what was over the shield.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I hope that is still possible to rig.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]