Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - E-102 Gamma

#1
Sweet! You're awesome!
#2
So when is re sized Mr. Mime going to be released?
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
March 28, 2013, 10:09:01 PM
I searched Milla, and was brought here. I'm glad to know that you are working on her.  :laugh:

I even made a CSP for her.


#4
Hey Flygon, did you ever release those re sized characters such as Mr. Mime?
#5
So how are Big, Ulala, and Pudding coming along?
#6
Quote from: Flygon on February 20, 2013, 03:06:56 PM
@gamma lol wut? I don't get why there's an awesome Disney character there but yeah wooo!
@The person bellow me you got a trophy request.

I was just trying to cheer everyone up in here. You have made some pretty good hacks. And is that trophie request still valid? (Since no one claimed it) Cause Ulala and Pudding together could make a cool trophie!
#8
Are you still planning on doing Ulala and Pudding over ZSS?
#9
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 05, 2013, 11:11:33 PM
Learn to look more before posting.

The first time I posted after reading the poll. I had no idea that he was doing requests. It did say to leave ideas.
#10
Quote from: E-102 Gamma on February 05, 2013, 01:37:12 AM


If you still need ideas, I think he would be cool over Marth/Roy. Everyone loves Mulan characters. He will carry you to the dark side of the moon.
  :D

If what I have read since posting this is true, (only taking Pokemon Requests) then I think Jynx would be awesome.



But Shang would still be awesome.
#11
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 05, 2013, 01:56:22 AM
He said Pokemon only, not Disney.

I only saw the poll, so how I didn't know that. But that doesn't change the fact that people would want it. TheBen is making a Mulan. So someone should make a Shang.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 05, 2013, 02:10:04 AM
Forget that, I want to see Li Shang in Brawl!!
#12


If you still need ideas, I think he would be cool over Marth/Roy. Everyone loves Mulan characters. He will carry you to the dark side of the moon.
  :D
#13
I can't get Cream over Peach to work? Do you know what I might be doing wrong?  :-\
#14
Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 27, 2013, 03:31:54 PM
Bra. Its KNOW not now

I was reading his post, but couldn't figure out what he was saying. Now it makes sense, and don't call him feminine underwear. It isn't very nice.
#15
Quote from: Flygon on January 26, 2013, 07:53:42 PM
you can freely request any sonic/mario/pokemon/disney hack over whoever you want (as long as it doesn't walk in four legs and as long as it doesn't have a skirt)

Is this open to anyone or just them?  :happy: