Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

so what happened to all the pokes with months old previews? i see oak was released so i wander where he left all his pokeballs :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I read the title and anticipated every professor being made since....technically they are all Professor Tree, lol.


@Kyouma you bone killer  :notimp:
@Carnage they will get released maybe some day, I was about to release shadowsnake, classic knuckles, chao climbers and oak on friday, but the pictures didn't work except the ones for oak, so the next releases are these three (or four) aftermentioned sonic characters.
@Haseyo lol no, elm is wimpy, birch is too silly, rowan is too manly and juniper is like too 80's, so none of them could probably fit in brawl :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


So how are Big, Ulala, and Pudding coming along?

Classic knuckles, rouge heroes, chao climbers and shadowsnake released!

The OP will be updated tomorrow.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I want to kill you for your sig :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 04, 2013, 06:26:40 AM
I want to kill you for your sig :srs:
I was expecting comments of the hacks I just released but :af:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Were you still going to release the Shadow that goes over Snake but over Sonic as well still?

@kyoma XDD I shouldn't be laughing...
@5una I lack the hability to understand what you mean; well I'm making another "perfect" shadow over sonic but using the brawl model if that's what you're asking.

And don't worry, my fabulous sig/avi will be gone next week, it's just that this week I'll revive some hurtful medical treatment and I used this sexy sig to relieve the stress (yup I have such a closed mind, that I laught every time I see it) besides OMG it's Hannah Montana!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Your new sig and avatar had taken away all the respect I had for you.

Just go home Flygon, you're drunk

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 04, 2013, 04:58:15 PM
Your new sig and avatar had taken away all the respect I had for you.

Just go home Flygon, you're drunk
^this

Well, on the subject of hacks, I like this Shadow. A lot.

Good job there.

:vyse:

In any case though, the fingers could stand to be rigged. Using the LArmJb and RArmJb, you could create the same-sized hands with moving fingers.

Just pointing that out, since non-rigged fingers somehow became my biggest hack peeve, lol.


@Nanbuds and Leon: But OMG it's Hannah Montana, the sensation between people of our age.
Lol I'm Mexican, you needed to lose the respect you had to me sooner or later.

@spex yup that's why I modeled them into a neutral pose.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


March 04, 2013, 06:11:22 PM #1874 Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:12:17 PM by Nanobuds
I'm 17. Everyone hates her. :srs:

But if you Mexicans find her sensational, then that's cool I guess ;p