Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kabutomaru

#1
If you have deleted Hombrew apps from your Wii, it should be safe to transfer. You won't have to gain everything again. The transfer transfers:

All Game Saves
Online Data
Miis
Installed Virtual Console games and a few select apps
#3
Nice stages! ^~^
I'm sad that you're leaving :'(
#4
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 09, 2014, 02:29:10 AM
Quote from: ShadowMarth on February 06, 2014, 09:00:43 PM
Very nice!
Imagine if there was a HBC app like this. :o
I very well can do that :o

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 03, 2014, 05:23:46 PM
it may not actually be the problem, now that i think about it. there is support for backwards compatability in the .net framework. unless some things specific in the code was changed in the newer .net framework :/


Yeah, since it's compiled for the 4.0 Framework, it should be compatible with 4.5 Framework :/
#5
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 03, 2014, 11:12:47 AM
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 03, 2014, 08:22:17 AM
The problem is that your targeting the 4.0 .net framework unfortunately. you would have to rebuild and target 4.5 for it to work for anyone who has 4.5 :/
Ok, I'll do that after I get home from school.
#6
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 03, 2014, 12:12:12 AM
awww....
#7
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 02, 2014, 11:57:47 PM
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 02, 2014, 10:56:46 PM
ahh i see :P that may be it. though in that xml file i posted, it did say filenotfound exception...not sure if that would be it

I think i've fixed it
modified the config file
#8
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 02, 2014, 09:48:22 PM
Not sure if this runs on 64bit...


I'm using Windows Vista, 32bit
#9
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 02, 2014, 08:17:24 PM
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 02, 2014, 07:50:31 PM
It still wont work on my comp :/ same problem as before..

What error do you get?
Or what type of comp do you have?
#10
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 02, 2014, 06:19:01 PM
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 02, 2014, 11:10:09 AM
Looks like a nice idea. Maybe you could add a column for wifi-safety in stages and texture hacks, in case people want hacks that don't change the gameplay at all. And maybe another column for preview links? Like another url that takes to a video or picture instead of the download itself or something.

Yeah, I'll code that in real quick and release a new version
#11
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 02, 2014, 06:55:19 AM
Updated. Rebuilt the source
#12
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: In Progress!
February 02, 2014, 01:16:18 AM
The databases are stored as .sdf files. All you need is a copy of Visual C# to edit them. People will be able to make their own ordering, and help out to add all the hacks.

EDIT2: All I need to do is add support for parsing all the other SDF Databases.

New screenshot



EDIT3:

Have a download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dr0gh80g63jhoz9/Hack-Downloader%20%28Beta%29.zip

Don't delete the .sdf files.
those contain the databases.
#13
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: In Progress!
February 01, 2014, 08:56:48 PM
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 01, 2014, 08:54:25 PM
Nice :P this will save a lot of time. Great project

Thanks, I've been wanting to create this for a while, but I didn't know how to... Now I do. Being coded in C#.

New screenshots



EDIT: You can sort them by alphabetical order, or the preset order.
Here's a screenshot of this.


EDIT 2:

The tables automatically fill themselves.
I've removed the button for Table update.
And the controls are bigger.

#14
Programming / Re: Hack Downloader: In Progress!
February 01, 2014, 08:00:55 PM
I'm just starting off small, and probably, you'll be able to search

EDIT: New Screenshot!

#15
Programming / Hack Downloader: Databases!
February 01, 2014, 06:09:28 PM
You can find screenshots below.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is a database based program, where you can view various hacks, and download them at will.
You can switch between Custom Stages, Music Hacks, Texture Hacks and Sound Hacks.

I like to keep people updated on the progress of things, so check back for any new information and screenshots.
You can sort them by alphabetical order, modify the SDF files (Databases), or use the preset order.
Remember, THE DATA TABLES ARE NOT FINISHED.

Download
Find the source code.

If you plan to edit the databases, please add the creator, hack name, and the DIRECT download link.
Database Downloads
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.