Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

March 24, 2014, 01:09:20 PM #7245 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 01:10:33 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Armored dragon45 on March 24, 2014, 11:20:37 AM
For planet zebes and most other stages that were made for brawl like final destination 64 the framerate drops by a pretty good amount when used in project Mwhen there's a lot of stuff going on, mostly when you have four player matches. I have no clue about mushroom kingdom 64. I'll test that one soon.

The framerate is unrelated to being prepared or not for Project M, it's just because of how the stage was made back then. I plan on revamping this and all the other SSB64 stages, so that issue will eventually be fixed.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Well guys, it's time for me to say goodbye. I'm not interested on making stages nor anything else for Brawl, so I've decided that I'm releasing all the unfinished stuff and leave. It's been funny. Hope you understand. Farewell.

Here's all the links:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

...Not enough effort in that goodbye to make it even remotely believable. welp.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I suppose I'm very bad at lying lol
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

April 01, 2014, 12:52:29 PM #7249 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:30:02 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
you tried. now if i could just figure out why all of my blood is rushing to my head.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I belived when I read the title of the thread... disbelieved when I read you short message about it  ;D

to make it beleivable you needed a long message mewtwo2000 this short no one is going to take you seriously xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 01, 2014, 11:56:41 AM
...Not enough effort in that goodbye to make it even remotely believable. welp.
Seconded.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh no whatever shall we do without the great Mewtwo2000 here? Parrrrrtaaaaaaay!  :happy:

Nice try though, I agree with the rest xP

Haha, the Mewtwo trollface
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Nice stages! ^~^
I'm sad that you're leaving :'(



Quote from: Kabutomaru on April 02, 2014, 02:23:35 AM
Nice stages! ^~^
I'm sad that you're leaving :'(
readplz
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Hey, I actually made a thread about this but I already have the Dark flaming red CSS+SSS, so I have tons of codes from the get go, So after I put in my codes, I tried exporting it to GCT (I tried using both Geckocodes and Code Manager) but since i have 200+ codes enabled from the screen codes, I don't have any room.
Is there any way to bypass this?
oh, I didn't specify what I'm trying to get, I'm trying to install the Stage Roster Expansion.
:notimp: