Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - yi-shioon

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
December 22, 2015, 03:08:52 AM
Is it possible to load PT pokes independently with BrawlEx?
Edit: Solved.
#2
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: SJS CSPs - 10/24 Update!
December 07, 2015, 12:14:11 PM
Are you serious? I mean, can you even SEE one of those leaked characters on His CSS?
...
He simply displayed newly made CSPs (and CSP icons?), nothing more. Since he hasn't show them, nor talked about them on his thread yet, it'd be better to refrain from talking about them.
#3
Can we also discuss the leaked characters? Like the reason behind their inclusion in P:M, for example (I'm really curious...)
#4
Sweet! Lyn! Too bad I can't download anything (too many people have downloaded the build, so I have to wait 24 hours to download that thing... :( )

EDIT: Mediafire Link of the build above
#5
Thank you! I had some doubts concerning the leaks.
If Lyn and Knuckles were confirmed, then I hope we'll get the Sami model someday, too! A friend of mine will love her!
#6
Quote from: Albafika on December 02, 2015, 03:59:21 PM
Ohhh boy. Guess this is really it...

Hopefully someone leaks Lyndis and Knuckles' build someday. Would be a shame if all that hard work would never see the light.
Were both of them made by the PMDT to begin with?
#7
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
November 30, 2015, 08:23:40 PM
More odd things happened to me when I used this code:
1. Trying to access my music would not let me leave, nor let me navigate or choose a song.
2. On the CSS, I couldn't change neither the player's name, nor the CPU's level.
#8
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
November 30, 2015, 02:13:44 PM
Quote from: ebola16 on November 29, 2015, 11:58:05 PM
Good! May I ask two important questions?
1. Are you using Brawlex or the Brawlex + P:M merge?
2. Were the Brawlex characters or PSAs that worked designed for P:M?
1. BrawlEx only
2. They were BrawlEx characters
#9
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
November 29, 2015, 11:40:45 PM
I tried the code (on Wii), but it didn't work. The results were similar to Ebola's Test case 1, except that BrawlEx characters played flawlessly.
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
November 15, 2015, 12:32:54 AM
 :oshi:
Well, let's see how far AFL will take me...
Thanks for the answer!
#11
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
November 14, 2015, 10:06:28 PM
Does anyone know if ASL works with BeX?
#12
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2015, 06:25:03 PM
I just said your case is fine. :L
I know... it's just that after posting my request, I went on and tried to port them myself.
Pit worked Flawlessly, While Samus didn't (in fact, she froze when I selected her!)
I also want to update the PM Roy I ported.
#13
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 11, 2015, 07:18:34 PM
I'm planning on eventually porting the 3.6 PM characters over to Brawl, but it takes a bit of time, as I have to convert Project M Variables to Brawl Variables.
It's fine in this case. This is the only exception I'll make though.
Sorry, I didn't consider the top of your sig when asking for Pit and Samus. You won't get any requests from me after them...actually...I will port them myself (Pit first.)
#14
Can you port a 3.6 version of Pit and Samus to vBrawl, please?
#15
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: SJS CSPs - 10/24 Update!
November 09, 2015, 08:30:40 PM
Anyone has the link for that beautiful suit?