Project M Resources Thread

Started by Albafika, December 02, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 02, 2015, 07:07:22 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:31:59 PM by Albafika
For the sake of keeping things organized, I'll be organizing everything related to Project M here.

wiiztec just made public PM's Codeset:

Project M Codeset [Unknown Build]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Posts concerning the Codeset or anything related to Project M files should be kept here.

Odd that this wasn't shared around here first, but I found this shared on a Facebook group.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BySHBbBt4ThEeFVCbDJSYzUwTXc&usp=sharing

Assuming it's the final dev build. It's got all the unfinished characters on there though I haven't tested any of them in game yet.

December 02, 2015, 10:39:57 PM #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:46:58 PM by Albafika
Quote from: secretchaos1 on December 02, 2015, 10:29:30 PM
Odd that this wasn't shared around here first, but I found this shared on a Facebook group.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BySHBbBt4ThEeFVCbDJSYzUwTXc&usp=sharing

Assuming it's the final dev build. It's got all the unfinished characters on there though I haven't tested any of them in game yet.
That's most likely the build going around with a Lyndis whose costumes freeze the game after selecting a Stage (Default works fine though).

I know for sure this build works (Source).

Also, here's the original download (V 3.6):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eDltVuFOEnQgg4ZHFYo73CTo1JYqPkrjnoRzK82L9DU/pub

December 02, 2015, 10:59:39 PM #3 Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 01:01:34 AM by yi-shioon
Sweet! Lyn! Too bad I can't download anything (too many people have downloaded the build, so I have to wait 24 hours to download that thing... :( )

EDIT: Mediafire Link of the build above

December 03, 2015, 12:57:14 AM #4 Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 01:02:09 AM by Albafika
Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on December 03, 2015, 12:42:43 AM
I don't know if this is alright to post in this topic, but I see links to other downloads and such so I guess it's alright. I made a small cosmetics fix for Lyn and Knuckles. This includes a fix to make Lyn's alternate costumes not freeze!

Reddit Post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NewPMDT/comments/3v7kvu/project_m_36_development_build_unofficial/

Direct Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143448524/Project%20M%20Dev%20Build%20Fixes%20v1.0.0.zip
Yeah, you can use this place to post whatever you want concerning the topic. Nothing can go on the Vault for now, though.

Which was the fix? I haven't had the chance to look into the files, but I'd guess the issue was inside the texture files themselves.

I wonder: Are we going to use these resources to bring back PM and have a new team updating it? Because I, for one, would love to help with the model imports/edits and textures.

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on December 03, 2015, 01:17:11 AM
It was really weird, it seemed like the costumes where made for a different character. None of the alternate costumes had the same texture mapping as the default one, I think.
Hmm. So you only took the texture files and replaced the original one with them, for each recolor?

Hey Albafika, are we going to use these to continue Developing PM with a new team?

If I at least have my two cents in the matter, I hope that no new PM Dev Team is formed for a very long time. People need the experience to put out the quality that will be expected of PM. All of the old guard won't be willing to touch it with a 50 foot pole, and for at least the time being I recommend that we all do the same.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 03, 2015, 01:20:26 AM
I wonder: Are we going to use these resources to bring back PM and have a new team updating it? Because I, for one, would love to help with the model imports/edits and textures.

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 03, 2015, 01:28:10 AM
Hey Albafika, are we going to use these to continue Developing PM with a new team?
A new Team? The guys were most likely threatened with a C&D. For the time being, feel free to use this thread to share new updates or whatever, but I don't think it's wise to start a team per se.

one thing I noticed about the dev build, Lyn's default model has no facial expressions, but all her alts do. and TheOriginalSINe's fix link gets rid of the facial expressions on her alt models too. >_> Is there anyway we can merge the facial expressions from the alt models onto her default one?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Why not do the opposite and use the alt model to make the default ones? Wouldn't that be a whole lot simpler?

the thing is that appearently her alt models are crashing the game and only her default works.
I noticed something that might be the issue though, I noticed the filesize of her alts are bigger than her default, maybe doing something to reduce the filesize might fix that.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Leaving a comment to discuss stuff.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Took me about 3 seconds after looking at her file to see what a possible solution could be.

Have you guys considered the fact that there's a different number of bones for her alt costumes in comparison to her base costume, or nah?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.