KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43



Completely out of topic, but will you update the Mewtwo for vBrawl?
You know, so it works like the 3.6 one, with his soundbank being shared with Lucario's and having better SFX in most attacks.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I am by no means a Waluigi fan, I must say. I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work guys.

August 31, 2015, 12:44:19 AM #6529 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:39:28 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 31, 2015, 12:05:43 AM
Completely out of topic, but will you update the Mewtwo for vBrawl?
You know, so it works like the 3.6 one, with his soundbank being shared with Lucario's and having better SFX in most attacks.
I want to wait until I get my old files from my old hard drive, but since we're tight on money, it's gonna be a bit of a wait.

Edit: Have a new Waluigi alt facing off in 100 Man Brawl (we hope to have Project M footage soon™. Please understand).
! No longer available

Edit 2: Hey now, you're an All Star.
! No longer available
Get your game on. Go Waa!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

October 12, 2015, 09:48:58 PM #6530 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 11:35:49 PM by KingJigglypuff
Le gasp! The thread died!

No worries, I'm here to revive it, as I'm going to try streaming.
http://www.twitch.tv/kingjigglypuff

Edit: As I thought, my internet is too bad for this.

Gonna try Picarto as my last resort.
https://picarto.tv/KingJigglypuff

Edit: The stream has ended. The only thing I did was touch up Speed Form's rig a little.

The stream was so short, as it was just a test to see how much lag there was, and from the results, I'm not going to use Twitch to stream, but rather Picarto, as I can actually stream with that without too much lag.

Though I will schedule a stream this time. The stream will be this Friday at  4:30 PM EST.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

:>.>:
Something that might not be that important, but I've updated my ports of PM Link and Mewtwo to their 3.6 counterparts.

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204203

Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252

Also, I have a few minor Deoxys previews.

Though since I've barely started work with Deoxys, I don't have very much to show, unfortunately.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see, I have more work to do. :L

There is a downside to all of this though. Due to Brawl's limitations, I had to have Nanobuds (Brawl modder who specializes in model editing. I'm not sure if he has a tumblr) squeeze all four Deoxys forms into a single model file and rig them all to the same skeleton, and as a result, Deoxys had to undergo a quality decrease. They still look decent, just not as decent as I wanted.

Normal:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Defense:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Speed:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is all I have to show for Deoxys at this time, but I'll be sure to update as I further progress with this project.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 11, 2015, 06:53:21 PM #6532 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:57:48 PM by yi-shioon
Can you port a 3.6 version of Pit and Samus to vBrawl, please?

Quote from: yi-shioon on November 11, 2015, 06:53:21 PM
Can you port a 3.6 version of Pit and Samus to vBrawl, please?
please read the top line of his signature

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

November 11, 2015, 07:18:34 PM #6534 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:28:06 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: yi-shioon on November 11, 2015, 06:53:21 PM
Can you port a 3.6 version of Pit and Samus to vBrawl, please?
I'm planning on eventually porting the 3.6 PM characters over to Brawl, but it takes a bit of time, as I have to convert Project M Variables to Brawl Variables.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 11, 2015, 07:10:38 PM
please read the top line of his signature
It's fine in this case. This is the only exception I'll make though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


If that's the case, then I'll be looking forward to a BrawlEX PM Roy
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 11, 2015, 07:18:34 PM
I'm planning on eventually porting the 3.6 PM characters over to Brawl, but it takes a bit of time, as I have to convert Project M Variables to Brawl Variables.
It's fine in this case. This is the only exception I'll make though.
Sorry, I didn't consider the top of your sig when asking for Pit and Samus. You won't get any requests from me after them...actually...I will port them myself (Pit first.)

I just said your case is fine. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Question, does the Mewtwo you ported mess with Lucario's SFX?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.