Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - StarWaffle

#1
I never knew I needed that.
#2
I typed out and deleted like 6 different paragraphs trying to find something to say

The real reason why the community is dying? Everything dies and we're dying.

We're a brawl modding community and Brawl has been succeeded by Smash 4. No we're not going to be completely burn out but we've definitely already peaked. Don't expect any huge surpluss of new users or anything like that. This is pretty much it give or a take a few new users in the future.

now shut up and quit complaining about complaining and criticizing criticism.
#3
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.75b
March 23, 2015, 10:05:10 PM
works
#4
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.75b
March 21, 2015, 07:05:04 AM
The live texture updater is borked for me in 0.75b but works (nearly) fine in 0.74 preview BlackJax had sent me over awhile back.

I get this error when enabling the live texture folder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and then only one seemingly random texture will actually display while the others are gray/turned off.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 18, 2015, 12:31:02 AM


Just in case y'all don't follow KJP's thread.
#6
Attacks and Animations / Re: KJP's Throne Room.
March 14, 2015, 11:23:35 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 14, 2015, 06:10:36 PM
Noodle arms. Yee.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The rig is the X/Y rig with a few bone edits to make it work more like a Brawl skeleton (I still have to fix a couple things). The animation is very basic, as I wanted to test a wave-like motion with the arms/tentacles.

As for my other projects, BaganSmashBros is helping me with Raptor (I'll have to ask him about Xenomorph as well), and I believe (I don't want to make assumptions) StarWaffle is still working on the Sceptile models.

No progress since the last image. I'm currently house sitting but I'll start work on it again when I get home on Monday.
#7
Quote from: Miacis on March 12, 2015, 09:19:46 AM
I mean yeah, things haven't been going great in a lot of ways, and there's definitely some room for improvement. Our hosting iissues (and an advertising plan that comes with it...) need to be settled sooner than later, and I've been looking into doing some Tutorial clean-up duty.
But really, I don't believe the overall "mentality" has got anything to do with it.

Yeah dude, what's up with the hosting thing?

The community is probably dying because they don't wait the 5 seconds for the site to load and think we're offline/dead already.
#8
Quote from: drogoth on March 10, 2015, 10:09:48 PM
About damn time too lol
Sorry it took so long to get on it D:

May as well keep everyone updated on what I'm doing. I made a little more progress today
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 09, 2015, 11:11:29 PM
Agreeing with joke, it's kind of cute.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 03, 2015, 09:07:48 PM

He's pretty much done now, I'm just having troubles with shaders and things >.>
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 28, 2014, 11:41:50 PM
Yup, it's on Toon link!
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 28, 2014, 04:53:20 AM
You're not really going to be able to see these in game so I wanna share Finn's range of emotions courtesy of SJS.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 27, 2014, 11:13:49 PM
Is brawl modding still relevant? Oh well. Here's a Finn by SJS and I.
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
November 08, 2014, 02:32:52 PM
Castle crasher hype
#15
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 11:32:21 PM
StarWaffle, I think you plan to stream when I leave

Stop spying on me :srs:

eheheheheh woops. I might Steam again Monday around this time.

Sorry.