Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Boasting Toast

#1
Hey, I just spent a few hours doing this for Shadow over Ridley, and when I test it in game, there's no voices, and most of the attack sounds are missing. Any ideas on why this is happening?

EDIT: Wait, I just made a completely stupid mistake, so that's not an issue anymore, now the problem is that the sound effects are just clicking sounds now o.o

I'll try to replace them with a different program. I've had issues with replacing sounds with Brawl Box in the past.
#2
Quote from: HyperSam14 on May 11, 2014, 03:56:58 PM
Technically, yes. To be honest, I'm horrible at Brawl Hacking, so this is a starting point on my end.

But... if it's a starting point, then how can... Nevermind.

These look pretty nice. Good work.
#3
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 15, 2014, 07:28:23 AM
PW sent me a different hitstun code that solved my problem. Thanks PW <3
#4
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 14, 2014, 03:36:13 AM
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 14, 2014, 03:28:17 AM
Try using this~
No Air Dodge in Tumble [Phantom Wings, spunit262]
* C2781310 00000006
* 80980000 2C040021
* 40A20020 8097007C
* 80840034 2C040042
* 41A00010 2C040049
* 41A10008 38600000
* 39610040 00000000

I already got that, but they can still aerial out of the hitstun.
#5
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 14, 2014, 02:56:26 AM
Quote from: Boasting Toast on May 13, 2014, 03:55:02 AM
I've got a bit of a problem

I added Roy, Mewtwo, and Shadow, they work fine and everything, except one thing; I'm using PW's Hitstun code, and when adding more hitstun, the cloned characters can aerial or airdodge out of the hitstun, while the default characters can't. Any way I can fix this?

Any ideas, guys?
#6
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 13, 2014, 03:55:02 AM
I've got a bit of a problem

I added Roy, Mewtwo, and Shadow, they work fine and everything, except one thing; I'm using PW's Hitstun code, and when adding more hitstun, the cloned characters can aerial or airdodge out of the hitstun, while the default characters can't. Any way I can fix this?
#7
Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 31, 2013, 02:00:41 PM
How about a stage selection screen?

Most likely. Shouldn't be hard.
#8
Quote from: Chrom on July 28, 2013, 11:40:40 PM
Looks great, can you also do white & black?

Sure! I'll do it eventually, but it might now be for a while.
#9
Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 27, 2013, 04:25:39 PM
You should also do other popular hacks. Rosalina Sephiroth Knuckles Sora ect.

Sephiroth is already there. I will be doing those as well. Thanks for the suggestion!
#10
Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on July 27, 2013, 04:11:00 PM
Note: You might want to do the removed 5 ( :ylink: :drmario: :pichu: :mewtwo: :roy: ) in case someone asks

I'll get to work on those in a bit. Thanks for the suggestion!
#11
Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 27, 2013, 03:58:41 PM
Looking sexy.

Thank you very much for the feedback. This is my first hack release, took me about a week to finish.
#12
Quote from: NoobTextureHacker on July 24, 2013, 12:52:36 AM
what about ocarina does it work for that and does anybody know the wave id for gameandwatch i want the announcer to say naruto  but i dont know the wave id for him   :(
I just released an announcer call pack last night [url]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33344&Vault=audio]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33344&Vault=audio] [url]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33344&Vault=audio [/url]. Naruto is included. Also, recently a code was released that allows you to use sfx hacks on Gecko.

Code:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How To Use

1. Open your .brsar in Super Sawndz MOD
2. Replace your desired SFX
3. Highlight the sound group you'd like to export
4. Click "Create .bnk"
5. Put your .bnk file in: private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sfx
#13
Indeed I will sir. The colors will be-
Red
Green
Purple
Yellow
Thanks for checking out my CSS.
#14
Hello. This is my very first hack release. In the future, I will be release different color schemes for the Vortex CSS.

The Vortex Blue CSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link to Brawl Vault download:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33410
[/spoiler][/center]

HOW TO INSTALL

All you need to do is download the CSS from the link provided above. Once downloaded, extract "sc_selcharacter_en.pac" into the "menu2" folder. You will also need to open your "Common5.pac" and replace the "sc_selcharacter_en.pac" inside it with the one provided in the RAR. You will also need some codes. The required codes are included in the "Codes" text file. If you're too lazy to add the codes yourself, I also added a GCT with the codes already included.

ICONS
If you need to make an icon, here's the template. If you're too lazy to do it on your own, just reply with a request and I'll be glad to make the icon for you. The icon will be added to the OP when it is finished.