Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Loyal_Toad234

#1
Good news, I put it in Project M on a whim and it works perfectly as far as not freezing goes. Keep up the good work! Although for a version specifically for Project M you'd really only have to change her speed and floatiness so she fits in with the other characters in the cast. Although for a casual like me, balance isn't that much of an issue unless something is game breaking.
#2
Any plans for a Project M version? I've grown apart from vBrawl, but I know most PSA's only work with it. :(
#3
Hello, is there anyway to get a Mist (Path of Radiance cleric?) I have an idea for a PSA for her (The idea isn't complete yet, I need to think of some up attacks, taunts, and victory animations, but what I thought of so far is here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66469.0) , but I can't find a model anywhere... I'd also need her staff and have her set up to carry it the entire time she's fighting. I know it's a lot and I'm willing to wait, but any help would be highly appreciated! :)

I think Peach would be the best candidate since I plan on doing the PSA over her.
#4
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 25, 2014, 02:46:12 AM
It's even scarier when the people the background are also happy.

The Villagers are all secretly trained child assassins.  :oshi:
#5
I don't really want to add or make new sound effects, I just wanna put in a pre-made sound pack. (Japanese voice files to be more specific.) So do I just rename the SAWND properly and copy/paste it into the folder or do I HAVE to get smashbros_sounds? Because it takes up quite a chunk of space, so I really don't want to download it if I don't have to...

EDIT: So I figured out I just had to copy/paste them. :>.>palm:
#6
Okay great! I only have mods via project M so I guess I'll have to wait. Great job so far though! :af2:
#7
Will this PSA work in Project M? And will there be female Villager Costumes? I was hoping to play Villager in SSB4 so this is great! :)