Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The new Marth looks fantastic!
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Very nice job there Vert. He looks great!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hello, is there anyway to get a Mist (Path of Radiance cleric?) I have an idea for a PSA for her (The idea isn't complete yet, I need to think of some up attacks, taunts, and victory animations, but what I thought of so far is here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66469.0) , but I can't find a model anywhere... I'd also need her staff and have her set up to carry it the entire time she's fighting. I know it's a lot and I'm willing to wait, but any help would be highly appreciated! :)

I think Peach would be the best candidate since I plan on doing the PSA over her.
Loyal servant and friend of Princess Peach!

Looking for modders to import Paz from MGS Peace Walker over Peach

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66214.0

**Model is included**

Is Lord Ike next? Maybe some Mercenary Roy?

I'm finished with texturing and vertexing Lilina, I'll upload her soon.

Your buns are mine!

February 28, 2014, 05:20:07 AM #964 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:21:15 AM by Crixler
I finally got around to uploading my updated version of Lord Roy, with the non-shiny headband. I also included a new CSP that isn't just a picture of him from Hasha no Tsurugi.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35625

ALSO
I finally got around to uploading my Master Lord Roy recolor. This is basically just the regular Project M Roy (using the 3.0 model, though, since the 3.02 one is bugged), but with the same colors I used on my Lord Roy. Includes a CSP and CSS icon.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36407

I'm not sure if I recommend using both of these Roys together, though, as they do look rather similar:
http://i.imgur.com/fO5gs4P.jpg
(That image was taken with the 3.02 model, hence the bugged side-armor. The actual download contains the proper side armor (like what Lord Roy has in the picture) - the downside of this, though, is that it could potentially cause lag.)
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

The CSP isn't showing up for me Crixler.

Also with Roy's armor. All you have to do to fix the issue with it is go under the models objects, the affected pieces are object number 27-28. Click on them, then click on OpaMaterial and select Armor2 instead of Armor1.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Are you talking about the new Lord Roy CSP on the vault page when you click "Show CSPs"? If so, it doesn't show up for me, either, even if I try removing and readding it. But if you right click the broken image box and hit view image, it shows up. I'll just try reuploading it to imgur, maybe that'll work.

Or were you talking about the Master Lord Roy CSP on its vault page? If so, I never bothered to upload the CSP separately, but it is included in the download. I'll go ahead and post it separately as well, though.

And regarding the armor... Woah, that worked! I thought it was probably some side effect from the 3.02 model being optimized, since I know that can mess things up sometimes. I wonder how it got messed up, then.
Thanks! I'll reupload that, then.

I'll also go ahead and upload another Roy tweak, as well, now that that's fixed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36409

I once typed this sentence into my signature.



Sage Lilina is uploaded. Considering that I had never edited vertices before this hack, I think it turned out okay! That said, changing her into a Mage is beyond my current skill level.

Your buns are mine!

February 28, 2014, 11:53:30 AM #968 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:56:29 AM by HeavyD88
Quote from: Crixler on February 28, 2014, 08:09:46 AM
Are you talking about the new Lord Roy CSP on the vault page when you click "Show CSPs"? If so, it doesn't show up for me, either, even if I try removing and readding it. But if you right click the broken image box and hit view image, it shows up. I'll just try reuploading it to imgur, maybe that'll work.

And regarding the armor... Woah, that worked! I thought it was probably some side effect from the 3.02 model being optimized, since I know that can mess things up sometimes. I wonder how it got messed up, then.
Thanks! I'll reupload that, then.
I meant the Lord Roy one. It looks nice though, and nice CSP there. It looks awesome.

I had to figure that out myself. I saw that it was fixed on some of the other Roy hacks on the vault but not on mine or the PM ones. So I dug around in the model and found that little tidbit of info after a while of searching here and there. Glad I did too. Hopefully it should help others out if we spread the word enough.

Quote from: Ryouji Gunblade on February 28, 2014, 11:14:09 AM


Sage Lilina is uploaded. Considering that I had never edited vertices before this hack, I think it turned out okay! That said, changing her into a Mage is beyond my current skill level.
Nice! She looks good.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously, I'm truly surprised. For someone who never edited vertices, you did a very good job with this Lilina! You can be proud of yourself!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 11:53:30 AM
I meant the Lord Roy one. It looks nice though, and nice CSP there. It looks awesome.
Thanks. I hadn't realized how oversized the Sword of Seals' guard is in PM before doing it, though. I might make a new version of the CSP with a smaller sword or something, even though it wouldn't represent the actual model as well.

...Aaaaaand, new CSP added.

Edit: Oh, and Ryouji, that looks pretty nice.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Lilina looks great. Nice work. I didn't expect anyone to actually make her but I'm glad someone did. I haven't seen much talk of Caeda/Sheeda/Shiida around here. I wonder if anybody's working on her since Lilina came up as a surprise.

March 01, 2014, 04:35:22 PM #972 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:37:13 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Ryouji Gunblade on February 28, 2014, 11:14:09 AM


Sage Lilina is uploaded. Considering that I had never edited vertices before this hack, I think it turned out okay! That said, changing her into a Mage is beyond my current skill level.
Impressive. Love how you took the time to Vertex it in this time of Modding. Good work!

I'd advise you add the name of her game on the submission (IE: Sage Lilina [Fire Emblem: Binding Blade]). It'll come up on "Fire Emblem" searches on the Vault this way.

Great idea Albafika! -edits-

After I submit a couple of Disgaea characters I'll work on another Fire Emblem character.

Your buns are mine!

March 04, 2014, 05:24:47 AM #974 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:59:31 AM by Ryouji Gunblade
Potential problem here. I edited Lilina using a PCS file, which is probably a mistake that causes a problem with the derived PAC file. Is there a fix for this?

Edit: Should be okay now. I just found and used the lz77ex program to convert my pcs files to pac files.

Your buns are mine!