It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 07, 2014, 03:58:52 AM
from what i understand its finished
i havent  had any issues with it
just dont forget to have all sounds in mono format and dont put bigger sound files then their respective soundbank

How did you get it to work?
This code only gives me problems with other not hacked SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Unfortunately i can't get it work, it doesn't create any files for me... any help?

Quote from: ASF1nk on November 16, 2013, 08:37:30 PM
Hey InternetExplorer,
I think there appears to be a conflict between RSBE and Dantarion's Alternate Stage Loader.
I think they both write to address 0x805A7D00?
Anyways just a heads up, have a good one.


This is a problem! D:

Um, The super sawnds mod won't let me create a .sawnd or a .bnk file. Help?
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Shun_One on December 11, 2013, 04:34:28 AM
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here are all the file names for .sawnds to correspond to each character:


    07 - Hit SFX/Menu SFX
    08 - Mario
    09 - Link
    10 - Pit
    11 - Meta Knight
    12 - Dedede
    13 - DK
    14 - Samus
    15 - Yoshi
    16 - Kirby
    17 - Fox
    18 - Pikachu
    19 - Luigi
    20 - Captain Falcon
    21 - Ness
    22 - Bowser
    23 - Peach
    24 - Zelda
    25 - Ice Climber
    26 - Marth
    27 - Game & Watch
    28 - Falco
    29 - Ganondorf
    30 - Wario
    31 - Pikmin & Olimar
    32 - Lucas
    33 - Diddy
    34 - Pokemon Trainer
    35 - Charizard
    36 - Squirtle
    37 - Ivysaur
    38 - Lucario
    39 - Ike
    40 - ROB
    41 - Purin
    42 - Toon Link
    43 - Wolf
    44 - Snake
    45 - Sonic
    46 - Select
    48 - Kirby Hats
    223 - Character Calls
    323 - Galleom (Mewtwo in Project M)
    325 - Duon (Roy in Project M)

Big thanks for this! I didn't understand where the numbers came from at all until you gave this list. Now I can continue with my work.
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 07, 2014, 11:04:01 PM
have you tried inserting the original sfx for the other not hacked characters?

(Late Response)

Yes, and I sadly got the same effect.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: Nightmare Snake on February 02, 2014, 09:36:40 PM
can someone do raiden voice for marth bnk file

Wrong place to post that man.
And .bnk files are not supported anymore.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I am so stupid  :>.>palm:  all along I just had to format my sd card and make sure nothing happened to my gct and it worked with the custom sound engine code  :happy:

I don't really want to add or make new sound effects, I just wanna put in a pre-made sound pack. (Japanese voice files to be more specific.) So do I just rename the SAWND properly and copy/paste it into the folder or do I HAVE to get smashbros_sounds? Because it takes up quite a chunk of space, so I really don't want to download it if I don't have to...

EDIT: So I figured out I just had to copy/paste them. :>.>palm:
Loyal servant and friend of Princess Peach!

Looking for modders to import Paz from MGS Peace Walker over Peach

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66214.0

**Model is included**

i probably asked this before, but will there be gecko support to do something like this to brsar related stuff?
[spoiler]
Sawnd REvolution and HOME menu edits
and this
smashbros_sound.brsar RSEQ editing

Does anybody know which SFX controls the announcer calls for Roy and Mewtwo?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on March 09, 2014, 02:26:11 PM
Does anybody know which SFX controls the announcer calls for Roy and Mewtwo?

Pokemon Trainer and Fighting Alloy Team.

Post Merge: March 09, 2014, 10:51:19 PM

I still can't get this to work flawlessly.
Works good for the most part, but there are many bugs.

When I insert the sawnd file, many other NOT hacked SFX get messed up.

Ex: I include the Shadow sawnd, the Announcer SFX are now messed.
Some of those sounds either sound terrible, or sound like a fart, or make a BEEP (freeze).

Why is this happening?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I posted questions on smashboards, but it seems way more active over here so I'll give it a shot.

I have a .sawnd file already, so now what do I do?  I loaded everything up and my textures work, but the sound is unchanged.  I don't know if I need to change the smashbros_sound file at all or even include it on the SD card.  I also have RSBE01.gct in the codes folder, so what about the code for SoundBank?  Is it copied+pasted into the original, or a separate gct?  Thanks in advance guys.  I can't wait to get it working.