Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - The Game

#1
Help / Tracklist modifier/ my music
March 23, 2014, 03:25:18 AM
So is there any way to change song frequency between stages sharing a tracklist? For example, I have a sonic stage and a not sonic stage that I gave the Halberd Tracklist to because it had a good amount of songs I didn't care for. Problem is, the frequency seems to stay the same for both stages and I have sonic music playing on a non sonic stage and non sonic music playing on a sonic stage.
#2
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 16, 2014, 06:58:24 AM
Okay, so I downloaded the CSSroster and the clone tool thing... What am I supposed to do with them?
#3
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 11, 2014, 03:46:28 AM
Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 10, 2014, 11:16:38 PM
Is your Gecko hooktype Axnextframe?
YES! YES! YES!
#4
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
February 10, 2014, 10:58:43 PM
Because I really don't want to go through 150+ pages, I figured I'd just ask. I put common2 and bx_fighter in their respective folders, but I'm still getting the random slots. Anyone know what's goin on?