The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 11, 2014, 01:46:58 AM
Just use both codes and put the other files in RSB4/pf/

The wii remote combo works perfectly, for some reason the gamecube controller combo hasn't been working to well for me (maybe because i have wireless controller.)

It even allows you to use that character in single player modes like SSE.

You can use them in SSE? HOW?! Do you press the wii remote combo buttons while at the SSE character select and the brawlex characters appear? If so that's awesome!!

Quote from: shock44 on February 11, 2014, 01:53:05 AM
You can use them in SSE? HOW?! Do you press the wii remote combo buttons while at the SSE character select and the brawlex characters appear? If so that's awesome!!

Whenever you use the combo it doesn't reset until you press it again, I switched Ivysaur to Amaterasu and was fully able to play as her in SSE. I heard SFX is also duplicated in the code but i have yet to test that.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 11, 2014, 01:56:05 AM
Whenever you use the combo it doesn't reset until you press it again, I switched Ivysaur to Amaterasu and was fully able to play as her in SSE. I heard SFX is also duplicated in the code but i have yet to test that.

I used this before Brawl EX. :) not that I'm rushing, but how did that fix you made to the css go? The one for the switchable modules or whatever... I didn't fully understand it.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Does this work with project m
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Quote from: IxI Stacker IxI on February 11, 2014, 03:20:23 AM
Does this work with project m
There has been ONE guy who got this working with Project M. It does require modifying a couple codes, and reorganizing the file hierarchy of your SD card, not to mention that the codes are impossible to find and replace unless you're PMBR.

tl;dr no.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 11, 2014, 01:46:58 AM
Just use both codes and put the other files in RSB4/pf/

The wii remote combo works perfectly, for some reason the gamecube controller combo hasn't been working to well for me (maybe because i have wireless controller.)

It even allows you to use that character in single player modes like SSE.

It didn't work for me, but that might be because I was also using the SDHC expansion(which is pretty much needed if you want to have multiple folders).

Quote from: ToadKart on February 11, 2014, 05:54:07 AM
It didn't work for me, but that might be because I was also using the SDHC expansion(which is pretty much needed if you want to have multiple folders).

That might be the case. I believe SDHC Expansion has trouble with detecting when the SD Card is removed then reinserted, so it may well have problems with switching folders.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: IxI Stacker IxI on February 11, 2014, 03:20:23 AM
Does this work with project m

Probably yes, but you need to delete the CSS fixes for Giga and Company code first to test it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 11, 2014, 03:14:27 PM #2349 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:25:11 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ShinF on February 11, 2014, 05:59:59 AM
That might be the case. I believe SDHC Expansion has trouble with detecting when the SD Card is removed then reinserted, so it may well have problems with switching folders.

I'm using that code and it works fine, if you upload your build i could look into it.

The only issue i have with the Don Jon BravoEx's code is that it doesn't load a seperate module folder in rsb4, meaning you would have to give the other roster character the same module. This isn't that bad though because you can still have a second slots for characters that don't have brawlex modules yet like ganondorf, captain falcon, toon link, etc. You can fight between rosters but it freezes most of the time when you have lets say link fight other roster link because the module is shared, when it works they will have the same moveset. It is obviously a lot more stable on Dolphin but it's a great workaround to get past the 50 character limit.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 11, 2014, 05:54:51 PM #2350 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 05:58:03 PM by robintjuh
I am trying to get brawl ex work on project m i deleted the giga bowser code and it works almost only when i try it shows mario icons and when i want to play it is mario is there any other code that must be deleted if someone wants the text file i upload it


Quote from: Jade_Rock on February 11, 2014, 08:47:49 PM
Yes.
if you were able to make brawlex on project m work why dont you share your stuff atleast the gtc because just keep saying it works without saying anything else is sounding really dubious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyone here know how to add bg_icon to project m
:>.>:

Quote from: Jasgx on February 11, 2014, 11:43:21 PM
anyone here know how to add bg_icon to project m
:>.>:
Wrong thread to ask.
:>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]