Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KingImpris

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Cali Kingz Projects
June 16, 2014, 01:54:12 AM
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 08, 2014, 02:39:48 PM
Cool. Also might do these.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Might need help with that train stage tho. Maybe recolor it to look more like the MK stage. IDK

Hell Yeah my favorite game Def Jam fight for NY.
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 14, 2014, 01:52:20 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 14, 2014, 01:49:54 AM
Hmm... Well Sonic freezes so that makes sense since they both "transform" so to speak. Which Roy? My Roy has a combo of sorts and loads the Fire Emblem Life bar that decreases... which might count?
Yeah that's why i keep All items off Im using Offical Project M 3.02 Roy.
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 14, 2014, 01:48:00 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 14, 2014, 01:46:21 AM
?? During FS or... just at random? There isn't a certain move or something?
During FS Like if they have Ganon's Normal final smash it will freeze Roy also froze for me :/.
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 14, 2014, 01:44:24 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 14, 2014, 01:41:39 AM
Gotcha:

-4 player battles freeze. This can be avoided if the 4th player selects "random".
-Break the Targets freezes in both Stadium an Classic mode.
-Clones do not load Final Smash files. In most cases, if the clone uses something from the original's FS then the GFX simply don't load. IF the clone only uses things in it's .pac then it's fine. Sonic clones all freeze.
Oh one more thing Some ganon clones freeze.
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 14, 2014, 01:39:19 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 14, 2014, 01:34:30 AM
-4 player battles freeze.
-Break the Targets freezes.
-Clones do not load Final Smash files. In most cases, if the clone uses something from the original's FS then the GFX simply don't load. IF the clone only uses things in it's .pac then it's fine. Sonic clones all freeze.

You can play 4 players but player 4 must be random all time.
#6
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 12, 2014, 11:33:58 PM
Well to play 4 players in the new brawlex 2.00
1st,2nd and 3rd player could choose any character
But player 4 must be random all time.
#7
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 12, 2014, 02:38:32 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 02:41:48 PM
Alright, I finally tried Classic mode, and I can't get past the Break the Target screen. It can't load the level.

I am using the break the Target's cosmetic information on a character, however I tested it before and Break the Targets still worked despite using that. So this may be an issue with Brawl EX V2. I'm going to play around with the 4 player freezing and see what I get.

Post Merge: June 11, 2014, 02:59:53 PM

KingImpres is correct. 4 players freezes mid match.

So, so far:

- clones do not load their FS.
- 4 player multiplayer doesn't work.
- Break the Targets doesn't work in Classic or in Stadium.


Random freeze is still alive when returning from a match.
#8
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 11, 2014, 09:10:50 AM
So i found another bug which is worst now 4 players doesn't work only 3 players does work tested it on wii/dolphin.
#9
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 11, 2014, 02:15:16 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 01:03:28 AM
I seriously just discovered that... so then, if I don't want to replace Alloys, then... I guess I can't put him in. So MegamanX can only be in my pack if ?i use the Brawl Expansion Engine 2. And that as of right now causes issues with the FS.

Well that's why we do this; to test things and find glitches, and that we did.
Yeah thats the biggest problem for now.
And does it still freeze when finishing a match then going back to the character select or did he fix that?
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 11, 2014, 12:47:31 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:44:02 AM
Well I think it goes without saying I won't be able to upload the new build tonight... I really hate saying I'll do it and then I don't do it but... yeah. Unless I make Megaman X load a boss slot, but I wanted to avoid those now... I'll review everything and make a decision.
Same here Megaman X works perfectlly as well which is good the boss slot forbidden 7 work but the unused slot shows you a css of mario it loads the clone character but in the character select it shows a mario .
#11
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 11, 2014, 12:39:51 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:36:31 AM
The FS graphics for clones don't work. Young Link and Mewtwo are prime examples. They normally load the original character's FS gfx. But it appears they don't have access to them... and Sonic characters freeze, possibly because they don't have access to the model to switch (even though 2 of them don't use it but still). As far as I can tell the originals work.

:/ I sent PW a pm.
true final smash gfx load like normal FS Yeah all orignals work which is good Luigi,Deddee,and etc music still don't work
Ganon clone has a problem when final smash as well.
#12
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 11, 2014, 12:26:36 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:24:01 AM
AHA, okay, yes I did put in BrawlEX V2. Some clones aren't loading graphics for their FS. In the case of Sonic characters, they aren't working.

Phantom Wings needs to know about this.
Indeed some of the gfx you fixed are now  broken in this new pack.
#13
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 11, 2014, 12:21:20 AM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:12:32 AM
Almost half? In my pack? Who hasn't worked? This is a nightmare, what happened!?
I just installed the new brawlex v2.00 i was testing the old characters of mine their final smash freezes i didn't change anything did you install the new brawlex in your pack? if you did try some the clones final smash.
#14
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 10, 2014, 11:04:00 PM
Quote from: Nebulon on June 10, 2014, 04:59:03 PM
With the new module?
Well almost half of the characters final smash now doesn't work i didn't change their modules or anything.
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 10, 2014, 03:00:11 PM
Metal Sonic or Any sonic clone now freezes when using final smash.