The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 10, 2014, 08:58:30 PM
This is way off topic, but which cloneable character, at the moment has the highest file size limit? need to know for a PSA i intend to make.

Honestly, I'll say Ike. He's the easiest character to make a PSA over. Plus he has a very large filesize limit.

Quote from: jrush64 on June 10, 2014, 09:02:40 PM
Honestly, I'll say Ike. He's the easiest character to make a PSA over. Plus he has a very large filesize limit.
I know you! you make those awesome PSAs. hm, Ike huh? thanks!
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nebulon on June 10, 2014, 08:44:42 PM
My last one is 1596. If you go up to that then I'll be good.
Yes I go up to 1820, so I'm probably well over the needed amount. I'll have to delete some out later just to maximize the available space.
Is your current pack at Brawl Ex's character limit? Cause if that's the case then I only need to have it go to 1600 to cover any extra costumes the last character would have.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 10, 2014, 09:43:55 PM
Yes I go up to 1820, so I'm probably well over the needed amount. I'll have to delete some out later just to maximize the available space.
Is your current pack at Brawl Ex's character limit? Cause if that's the case then I only need to have it go to 1600 to cover any extra costumes the last character would have.

No, i can fit 12 or 13 more so long as tey don't transform. So since I'm at 1580 I'd be safe at 1720 for just in case. Unless the roster is bumped up, or PW successfully makes PKMN Trainer. But yeah, you did great i it's at 1800z
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 10, 2014, 10:12:57 PM
No, i can fit 12 or 13 more so long as tey don't transform. So since I'm at 1580 I'd be safe at 1720 for just in case. Unless the roster is bumped up, or PW successfully makes PKMN Trainer. But yeah, you did great i it's at 1800z
Alright, considering those numbers I'll leave it as is. The little extra padding will be left there as a "just in case" kinda measure.

June 10, 2014, 11:04:00 PM #6305 Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:02:37 AM by KingImpris
Quote from: Nebulon on June 10, 2014, 04:59:03 PM
With the new module?
Well almost half of the characters final smash now doesn't work i didn't change their modules or anything.

Quote from: KingImpris on June 10, 2014, 11:04:00 PM
Well almost half of the characters final smash now doesn't work i didn't change their modules or anything.

Almost half? In my pack? Who hasn't worked? This is a nightmare, what happened!?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:12:32 AM
Almost half? In my pack? Who hasn't worked? This is a nightmare, what happened!?
I just installed the new brawlex v2.00 i was testing the old characters of mine their final smash freezes i didn't change anything did you install the new brawlex in your pack? if you did try some the clones final smash.

Quote from: KingImpris on June 11, 2014, 12:21:20 AM
I just installed the new brawlex v2.00 i was testing the old characters of mine their final smash freezes i didn't change anything did you install the new brawlex in your pack? if you did try some the clones final smash.

AHA, okay, yes I did put in BrawlEX V2. Some clones aren't loading graphics for their FS. In the case of Sonic characters, they aren't working.

Phantom Wings needs to know about this.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:24:01 AM
AHA, okay, yes I did put in BrawlEX V2. Some clones aren't loading graphics for their FS. In the case of Sonic characters, they aren't working.

Phantom Wings needs to know about this.
Indeed some of the gfx you fixed are now  broken in this new pack.

Quote from: KingImpris on June 11, 2014, 12:26:36 AM
Indeed some of the gfx you fixed are now  broken in this new pack.

The FS graphics for clones don't work. Young Link and Mewtwo are prime examples. They normally load the original character's FS gfx. But it appears they don't have access to them... and Sonic characters freeze, possibly because they don't have access to the model to switch (even though 2 of them don't use it but still). As far as I can tell the originals work.

:/ I sent PW a pm.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:36:31 AM
The FS graphics for clones don't work. Young Link and Mewtwo are prime examples. They normally load the original character's FS gfx. But it appears they don't have access to them... and Sonic characters freeze, possibly because they don't have access to the model to switch (even though 2 of them don't use it but still). As far as I can tell the originals work.

:/ I sent PW a pm.
true final smash gfx load like normal FS Yeah all orignals work which is good Luigi,Deddee,and etc music still don't work
Ganon clone has a problem when final smash as well.

Quote from: KingImpris on June 11, 2014, 12:39:51 AM
true final smash gfx load like normal FS Yeah all orignals work which is good Luigi,Deddee,and etc music still don't work
Ganon clone has a problem when final smash as well.

Well I think it goes without saying I won't be able to upload the new build tonight... I really hate saying I'll do it and then I don't do it but... yeah. Unless I make Megaman X load a boss slot, but I wanted to avoid those now... I'll review everything and make a decision.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 11, 2014, 12:44:02 AM
Well I think it goes without saying I won't be able to upload the new build tonight... I really hate saying I'll do it and then I don't do it but... yeah. Unless I make Megaman X load a boss slot, but I wanted to avoid those now... I'll review everything and make a decision.
Same here Megaman X works perfectlly as well which is good the boss slot forbidden 7 work but the unused slot shows you a css of mario it loads the clone character but in the character select it shows a mario .

Quote from: KingImpris on June 11, 2014, 12:47:31 AM
Same here Megaman X works perfectlly as well which is good the boss slot forbidden 7 work but the unused slot shows you a css of mario it loads the clone character but in the character select it shows a mario .

I seriously just discovered that... so then, if I don't want to replace Alloys, then... I guess I can't put him in. So MegamanX can only be in my pack if ?i use the Brawl Expansion Engine 2. And that as of right now causes issues with the FS.

Well that's why we do this; to test things and find glitches, and that we did.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822