Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2826804 times)
jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6300 on: June 10, 2014, 03:02:40 PM »

This is way off topic, but which cloneable character, at the moment has the highest file size limit? need to know for a PSA i intend to make.

Honestly, I'll say Ike. He's the easiest character to make a PSA over. Plus he has a very large filesize limit.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6301 on: June 10, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »

Honestly, I'll say Ike. He's the easiest character to make a PSA over. Plus he has a very large filesize limit.
    I know you! you make those awesome PSAs. hm, Ike huh? thanks!

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6302 on: June 10, 2014, 03:43:55 PM »

My last one is 1596. If you go up to that then I'll be good.
    Yes I go up to 1820, so I'm probably well over the needed amount. I'll have to delete some out later just to maximize the available space.
    Is your current pack at Brawl Ex's character limit? Cause if that's the case then I only need to have it go to 1600 to cover any extra costumes the last character would have.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6303 on: June 10, 2014, 04:12:57 PM »

Yes I go up to 1820, so I'm probably well over the needed amount. I'll have to delete some out later just to maximize the available space.
    Is your current pack at Brawl Ex's character limit? Cause if that's the case then I only need to have it go to 1600 to cover any extra costumes the last character would have.

No, i can fit 12 or 13 more so long as tey don't transform. So since I'm at 1580 I'd be safe at 1720 for just in case. Unless the roster is bumped up, or PW successfully makes PKMN Trainer. But yeah, you did great i it's at 1800z

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6304 on: June 10, 2014, 04:54:26 PM »

No, i can fit 12 or 13 more so long as tey don't transform. So since I'm at 1580 I'd be safe at 1720 for just in case. Unless the roster is bumped up, or PW successfully makes PKMN Trainer. But yeah, you did great i it's at 1800z
    Alright, considering those numbers I'll leave it as is. The little extra padding will be left there as a "just in case" kinda measure.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6305 on: June 10, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »

With the new module?
    Well almost half of the characters final smash now doesn't work i didn't change their modules or anything.
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:02:37 PM by KingImpris » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6306 on: June 10, 2014, 06:12:32 PM »

Well almost half of the characters final smash now doesn't work i didn't change their modules or anything.

Almost half? In my pack? Who hasn't worked? This is a nightmare, what happened!?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6307 on: June 10, 2014, 06:21:20 PM »

Almost half? In my pack? Who hasn't worked? This is a nightmare, what happened!?
    I just installed the new brawlex v2.00 i was testing the old characters of mine their final smash freezes i didn't change anything did you install the new brawlex in your pack? if you did try some the clones final smash.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6308 on: June 10, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »

I just installed the new brawlex v2.00 i was testing the old characters of mine their final smash freezes i didn't change anything did you install the new brawlex in your pack? if you did try some the clones final smash.

AHA, okay, yes I did put in BrawlEX V2. Some clones aren't loading graphics for their FS. In the case of Sonic characters, they aren't working.

Phantom Wings needs to know about this.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6309 on: June 10, 2014, 06:26:36 PM »

AHA, okay, yes I did put in BrawlEX V2. Some clones aren't loading graphics for their FS. In the case of Sonic characters, they aren't working.

Phantom Wings needs to know about this.
    Indeed some of the gfx you fixed are now  broken in this new pack.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6310 on: June 10, 2014, 06:36:31 PM »

Indeed some of the gfx you fixed are now  broken in this new pack.

The FS graphics for clones don't work. Young Link and Mewtwo are prime examples. They normally load the original character's FS gfx. But it appears they don't have access to them... and Sonic characters freeze, possibly because they don't have access to the model to switch (even though 2 of them don't use it but still). As far as I can tell the originals work.

:/ I sent PW a pm.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6311 on: June 10, 2014, 06:39:51 PM »

The FS graphics for clones don't work. Young Link and Mewtwo are prime examples. They normally load the original character's FS gfx. But it appears they don't have access to them... and Sonic characters freeze, possibly because they don't have access to the model to switch (even though 2 of them don't use it but still). As far as I can tell the originals work.

:/ I sent PW a pm.
    true final smash gfx load like normal FS Yeah all orignals work which is good Luigi,Deddee,and etc music still don't work
    Ganon clone has a problem when final smash as well.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6312 on: June 10, 2014, 06:44:02 PM »

true final smash gfx load like normal FS Yeah all orignals work which is good Luigi,Deddee,and etc music still don't work
    Ganon clone has a problem when final smash as well.

Well I think it goes without saying I won't be able to upload the new build tonight... I really hate saying I'll do it and then I don't do it but... yeah. Unless I make Megaman X load a boss slot, but I wanted to avoid those now... I'll review everything and make a decision.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6313 on: June 10, 2014, 06:47:31 PM »

Well I think it goes without saying I won't be able to upload the new build tonight... I really hate saying I'll do it and then I don't do it but... yeah. Unless I make Megaman X load a boss slot, but I wanted to avoid those now... I'll review everything and make a decision.
    Same here Megaman X works perfectlly as well which is good the boss slot forbidden 7 work but the unused slot shows you a css of mario it loads the clone character but in the character select it shows a mario .

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6314 on: June 10, 2014, 07:03:28 PM »

Same here Megaman X works perfectlly as well which is good the boss slot forbidden 7 work but the unused slot shows you a css of mario it loads the clone character but in the character select it shows a mario .

I seriously just discovered that... so then, if I don't want to replace Alloys, then... I guess I can't put him in. So MegamanX can only be in my pack if ?i use the Brawl Expansion Engine 2. And that as of right now causes issues with the FS.

Well that's why we do this; to test things and find glitches, and that we did.

Pages:  1 ... 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: