Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - NinjaDude6040

#1
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 22, 2014, 11:04:37 PM
Are the packs around the site?
#2
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 22, 2014, 10:32:44 PM
Nebulon, or anyone else know how to add stages. On Nebulon's pack, there's like 70+ stages, but I never saw that anywhere else and figured it had to do with cloning so I came here.
#3
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 22, 2014, 06:11:29 PM
Nevermind, I found it. I think.
Quote from: Carnage on March 22, 2014, 06:10:19 PM
ppl i think what he wants is to make a roster for a video or such right? not actually make a playable ssbb roster?


I am trying to make a playable one though.
#4
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 22, 2014, 06:09:25 PM
Quote from: 24tee on March 22, 2014, 06:05:12 PM
Uh... page 1 of this topic i believe.
Really? Cause I checked before I asked and didn't see it.
#5
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 22, 2014, 06:01:44 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2014, 05:56:43 PM
To arrange the CSS?
Easiest way is to use PW's expansion pack where you can have up to 100 slots. It comes with a CSSRoster.dat that is use to configure the placement of the CSS icons.
Do you know the link?
#6
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 22, 2014, 05:53:51 PM
Does anyone know where the codes are for people trying to make their own roster?
#7
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 15, 2014, 02:22:58 AM
Sorry that I'm still noobing around the forum, but I'm still not sure why I'm freezing. I have Nebulon's pack and whenever I go into to stage selector I freeze. First I tried Spider-man, Wolverine and Deadpool and before I could even move the hand to choose a stage, the game freezes. I waited about a day and try Shadow and Sonic and the same happens, then I used Mario & Sonic and nothing changed. I decided to go onto Classic mode to see if single player works and that froze as soon as the CSS loaded up. I already asked someone about this and he had no idea why this is happening. I didn't add anything to it yet, and I made sure I downloaded everything.
#8
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 12, 2014, 02:05:37 AM
Okay got it to start up, but it's freezing. I've seen a lot of people comment about this but didn't pay attention to it since I couldn't even open BrawlEx. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  ;D
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 11, 2014, 03:48:56 AM
Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:46:27 AM
It is the method that Project M uses. They're the same thing.
Alright, thanks. Hope that it works now.
#10
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 11, 2014, 03:43:39 AM
Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:35:59 AM
Gecko loads from the SD Card through the boot.elf. You don't need to install anything, that's the whole point of the Hackless method.
Oh, so this method works like Project M's hackless method?
#11
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 11, 2014, 03:34:18 AM
Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:29:05 AM
Smash Stack is the name of the custom stage that crashes the Stage Builder and loads up Gecko. http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Smash_Stack

You need to use Disable Custom Stages to keep it from crashing the game when you go to the Stage Select Screen.
Will it load Gecko on the game, or do need Gecko already downloaded on my Wii U?
#12
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 11, 2014, 03:27:04 AM
Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:21:12 AM
It's outdated, in any case. But really, it's not any different than setting it up the normal way, you just need to be sure to do all the things the Hackless method normally requires (such as using the Smash Stack stage, boot.elf in the root directory, Disable Custom Stages, etc.)
Well, I have no custom stages, don't know what Smash Stack is, and I just got the boot.elf from Nebulon.
#13
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 11, 2014, 03:14:08 AM
Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 01:13:25 AM
It'll work with the hackless version. I wrote a tutorial for one of my friends to get it running hacklessly near the beginning of the thread
Do you know what page?
#14
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 11, 2014, 01:06:14 AM
Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 11, 2014, 01:01:03 AM
You should download the DropBox entirety as a Zip and then unzip that into the base of your SD card. Make sure no other files are on it. Go to the homebrew channel and launch the game
I don't have homebrew since 'm doing this on my Wii U, I know there is a way to put homebrew on wii u but I didn't want to risk damaging it.
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 12:48:53 AM
if your css doesnt appear to be diferent then your brawlex code isnt working try to load a texture on a char like mario and see if it loads.
I tried what you said and the texture didn't show up, what does that mean?
#15
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 11, 2014, 12:43:52 AM
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 11, 2014, 12:28:27 AM
how do you know its reading the sd card
is the camera code working
or what is working hackwise?
also is the cssconfig.dat in the brawel folder on standalone?
Well, I went into to pictures and clicked on the SD card's pictures and there were about 20 pictures of gameplay I've never seen that weren't there before. I could check my card again for the cssconfig.dat but I think it's there.
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 12:35:54 AM
i bet he is using an sd card over 2 gb
Not sure if you meant me, but my card is 2gb and made for the Wii.