The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 11, 2014, 03:27:04 AM
Well, I have no custom stages, don't know what Smash Stack is, and I just got the boot.elf from Nebulon.

Smash Stack is the name of the custom stage that crashes the Stage Builder and loads up Gecko. http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Smash_Stack

You need to use Disable Custom Stages to keep it from crashing the game when you go to the Stage Select Screen.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:29:05 AM
Smash Stack is the name of the custom stage that crashes the Stage Builder and loads up Gecko. http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Smash_Stack

You need to use Disable Custom Stages to keep it from crashing the game when you go to the Stage Select Screen.
Will it load Gecko on the game, or do need Gecko already downloaded on my Wii U?

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 11, 2014, 03:34:18 AM
Will it load Gecko on the game, or do need Gecko already downloaded on my Wii U?

Gecko loads from the SD Card through the boot.elf. You don't need to install anything, that's the whole point of the Hackless method.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Has anyone found a way to fix the strap screen freeze? It just recently started, and I can't get past the screen. None of my files are corrupted, it just freezes there...

Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:35:59 AM
Gecko loads from the SD Card through the boot.elf. You don't need to install anything, that's the whole point of the Hackless method.
Oh, so this method works like Project M's hackless method?

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 11, 2014, 03:43:39 AM
Oh, so this method works like Project M's hackless method?

It is the method that Project M uses. They're the same thing.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:46:27 AM
It is the method that Project M uses. They're the same thing.
Alright, thanks. Hope that it works now.

I'm not really getting anywhere in positioning the CSS icons and stuff... :'(

There must be some file read priority that I'm unaware of...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


March 11, 2014, 04:26:18 AM #3923 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 04:50:41 AM by MeleeMaster500
screw it, i cant get stock icons to work. i'll just make my pack over nebulons' existing pack, since he can get it to work

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 11, 2014, 04:26:18 AM
screw it, i cant get stock icons to work. i'll just make my pack over nebulons' existing pack, since he can get it to work

Just use his Info.pac and you're done.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

For the Soundbank Replacement code, I put Roy's announcer voice over a sound that is barley used, saved it as 220.sawnd in pf/sfx , and the game crashes when I goto the CSS.
What am I doing wrong? (and no, nothing is over the file size limit)

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

well that worked. thanks! now i just need to see tomorrow if it'll work on my wii with these modifications

V. 1.00

In Nebulon's pack, wheres the CSS code that I edit to add more slots in? Also how can I add some of my old codes onto the existing RSBE01 in the pack? :0

Quote from: Clynt on March 11, 2014, 06:37:05 AM
In Nebulon's pack, wheres the CSS code that I edit to add more slots in? Also how can I add some of my old codes onto the existing RSBE01 in the pack? :0

Nebulon's pack uses the CSS expansion, whose CSSRoster.dat replaced almost all CSS related codes entirely.

So sorry for the lack of updates recently guys, been a little busy with some other work im doing as a deadline is coming up. But i can say that i'm working hard on a ness exmodule, as well as diddy. though it does seem that diddy will come first :P

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 11, 2014, 06:46:40 AM
Nebulon's pack uses the CSS expansion, whose CSSRoster.dat replaced almost all CSS related codes entirely.

So sorry for the lack of updates recently guys, been a little busy with some other work im doing as a deadline is coming up. But i can say that i'm working hard on a ness exmodule, as well as diddy. though it does seem that diddy will come first :P
i didnt know diddy had any psas to port lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.