Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dhillon521

#1
Does This Work With PM 3.5 ?
#2
I Can Playtest. But I Never Made PSAS Or Textures.
#3
Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 28, 2014, 08:36:53 PM
Ah, I see. I'd love to help if you need any! :D
Thanks Also I Think I May Need Some Help So I Will PM You.
#4
Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 28, 2014, 07:18:19 AM
Is this a BrawlEx thing?
No It Replaces Characters Like Example Mewtwo Replaces Lucario I Would Use Brawlex But Its A Bit Hard Plus This Is My First Project.
#5
Quote from: windhunter7 on July 28, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Ooh! Will you need any help with texturing? Because I'm good at photoshopping(Decent at it), recoloring, and fixing pictures. ;D
Quote from: windhunter7 on July 28, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Ooh! Will you need any help with texturing? Because I'm good at photoshopping(Decent at it), recoloring, and fixing pictures. ;D
Quote from: windhunter7 on July 28, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Ooh! Will you need any help with texturing? Because I'm good at photoshopping(Decent at it), recoloring, and fixing pictures. ;D
Yeah Maybe I Will PM You When I Need It Thanks For Asking !!!
#6
Yeah So Im Starting This New Project And It Going To Be Great I Already Started Working On It. And Nope It Will NOT Be Released Just This Moment So Now About It:

Comfirmed Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 

Uncomfirmed Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Comfirmed Stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thats It For Now Watch This Thread For Update's !!! :kdance:  :)
#7
Help / Re: How Do You Install Brawlex Packs ???
June 17, 2014, 08:12:37 PM
Quote from: SSBBCasualFan on June 16, 2014, 10:44:13 PM
Funny actually as I have encountered similar problems when trying to run BrawlEX packs, from what I can tell unless it is hackless you will need a launcher of some kind (preferably the Project M launcher).

DIRECTIONS:

1) Download Project M (the homebrew version, link is here: http://projectmgame.com/en/download) or if you have already look in the "projectm" folder and you should find a folder titled "launcher".

2) Copy that file into the spot where the "pf" folder of the hack pack you're trying to load (Not inside the "pf" folder, just where it is located) is located.

3) Next go back to your Project M rar and go into the "apps" folder and pluck out the "projectm" folder and put it in the "apps" folder of the hack pack.

4) Once you've done all of that move the files of your hack pack to the root of your SD card and then eject it from your computer.

5) Reinsert your SD card into your Wii and go to the Homebrew Channel, you should see the Project M Launcher icon, click on that and hit Play, it may take a little bit and it may crash occasionally (don't worry it happens) but it should load up the hack.
I Tried It It Just Loads The Game As If You Just Loaded It From The Disc Channel.
#8
Help / Re: How Do You Install Brawlex Packs ???
June 14, 2014, 03:00:16 AM
Ok I will try it soon.
#9
Quote from: daniel741852 on June 09, 2014, 10:48:47 AM
I cannot do that quite yet, I am currently in the process of changing the light blue css background for each character in the css to saturated green.
Ok
#10
oh understood anyway can I test out your beta builds before you release them I promise that i will not leak them.
#11
Quote from: daniel741852 on June 08, 2014, 06:09:47 PM
Huh.... what are you launching it with the PM launcher or gecko OS?
Oh I Fixed That Problem I Put Some Wrong Files In The SD Card It Works Fine Now
AnyWay I Found A Bug.  Mewtwo Is Kind Of Bigger Then The Other Characters And When Mewtwo Wins His Head Sometimes Gets Above The Screen When He Pose For The Victory.
Here Is The Pictures Of The Bug: http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/dhillonpowell/slideshow/?sort=3
#12
um the only thing that works is random every thing else crashes
#13
Help / Re: How Do You Install Brawlex Packs ???
June 08, 2014, 04:10:11 AM
um can you tell me what you App You use when you  launch  the wii ??

Post Merge: June 08, 2014, 04:19:01 AM

Credit to mebolon I think
#14
Help / How Do You Install Brawlex Packs ???
June 07, 2014, 08:29:51 PM
  I Was Wondering HOW Do You Install Brawlex Pack
  This Is The One I Downloaded:http://www.mediafire.com/download/43d969gqmcsd4a5/Newest+Brawl.rar
And Yes I Know How To Open RAR Files.
#15
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
May 30, 2014, 04:09:40 AM
Quote from: Low-hanging Sack of Big Balls on February 02, 2013, 09:19:12 AM
:P

Helping KTH with Chemical Plant Zone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. That's cool