Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:29:59 PM by Legacy




This thread is for previews of Stages you're working on.
The idea behind this thread is to showcase everyone's in-progress Stages together into one thread. Any stage in the works counts.

Rules:

-This thread is to showcase Stages in progress, not to advertise released mods. If your Stage is done, you can say so in your own Stage thread. But it's OK to say the same thing in this thread if someone asks about it here.

-No posting the same preview more than once, unless improvements have been made.

-You may post your thoughts about the user's current work. But if you dislike something about the Stage work, just say so, but be kind about it. Explain what you don't like and why. Even offer suggestions.

-Make reasonable custom edits before posting a preview.

-Do not request things (That's what the Stage Requests board is for).

-You may ask Stage questions, but try not to ask too many questions at once.

-Only show Stage previews, not any other type of hack/mod.

-Please put large pictures, gifs, and videos into Spoilers.

-And of course, follow the
Forum Rules

Regards to KingJigglypuff for building the majority of the OP.

All of my yes.

I was wondering why there hasn't been a Stage Workshop thread yet. :P

*Subscribes*

I wonder if we could get a Mod to Sticky this thread. Just like how the Model and PSA Workshop threads are.

Also, dat banner. *Me Gusta*

And you're welcome, Legacy. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 02, 2013, 09:11:14 AM
All of my yes.

I was wondering why there hasn't been a Stage Workshop thread yet. :P

*Subscribes*

I wonder if we could get a Mod to Sticky this thread. Just like how the Model and PSA Workshop threads are.

Also, dat banner. *Me Gusta*

And you're welcome, Legacy. =P


:P

Helping KTH with Chemical Plant Zone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am not a good stage hacker but I like to do unqine ones!

Module File Hacking

trying to find out how to port the spring or water to an other stage like final destination.
successfully added a spring to Lv5 instead for Lv3 in break the targets!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Ok, let's put my unfinished ones too:

SM64 Bowser stages (3 in 1):

[SSBB hack] - All SM64 Bowser stages

Grunty's Tower:

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Tower Top (preview 3)

Fire Temple:

[SSBB hack] - Fire Temple (on the stair)

Melee Peach's Castle:

[SSBB hack] - Peach's Castle Melee (2nd Preview)

Mute City:

[SSBB hack] - Mute City over Port Town (WIP 2)

This one is more advanced than this, I got to make a new video already.

More will come :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ooooh dat bowser stage <3 me want that!
Stupid Tinypic :C




waitwut?
me making a stage?

a bit of explanation about the model and plans :P

the huge plane thingy is water, the brownish thingy are actually 3 planes, that wanna look like waves for the water, i wanna make the clouds animated a bit, and have 2,3 or 4 balloon fighters float around in the background (hence the first pic)

February 02, 2013, 02:25:25 PM #7 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:34:01 PM by KTH


Almost done. I needto found some smoke effect.
I've added some stuff for make the stage more funny, thanks to Mewtwo2000, LegacyWolf and my friend Someone for the help.
The tube on the middle rotate.
There a platform.
There 4 block on the left for help you if you fall.

And the preview of LegacyWolf is over Jungles Japes, it's for add some water.

>.>
I've been waiting for a thread like this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yay =D. I'll post stuff once I've made progress from whats in my own thread >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Woo! This is exactly the kind of thread I was hoping for. In fact, I'm surprised there wasn't one of these sooner.

As you can see in my thread, I have a stage in the works. Considering it was to be my first ever stage, it's pretty ambitious. Since the layout is complex, I really want to make sure that it's actually playable and fun before I do serious work on the stage models. So please, please try it out and let me know what you think of the design.


http://www.mediafire.com/?sq2yl4rtgokx60a

Notes:
-The background is temporary. No, this is not a Blade stage.
-There is a big gimmick to this stage that has yet to be implemented. It will be revealed (along with the stage theme) in the next release, which I hope is soon.
-Before anyone asks, making this stage tournament-friendly is the least of my concerns.
Click for my stuff:


Wow, I like what I see in here.

*Gets old previews*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


page 1 and it's full of win already :srs: