Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ohmnis

#1
Here's a new link for the boulder badge by yum4tum: http://www.mediafire.com/?26c39jockyjzjyc

It's under the franklin badge
#2
Quote from: KTH on October 08, 2011, 02:42:25 PM
Easy but it's hard to explain...

You need to go on the sc_selcharacter.pac, at a place you can see the bones named 'Name' or something else, you got 25 bones. Rename all and on the preview model you scale to 0.

The closest thing I got to was under: sc_selcharacter_en -> Misc. Data[30] -> 3D Models(NW4R) -> MenSelchrWselname_TopN.

Is that where I needed to go? Do I just rename all of the items inside of MenSelchrWselname_TopN?
#3
I've been having a lot of trouble with the names lately so I tried deleting them from the file completely and got this as a result:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see, from the picture, the grey area in the icons is what I'm having trouble with getting to go away. The names are no longer there but the boxes are still in the file somewhere.

How can I get rid of those completely?