Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Try4se

#1
So I went to recolor the pirate hat in these colors for pikachu, but instead grabbed ash's hat, so here's this version.



The pirate hat I wanted



Shoot me a message if you want the textures for the hats, since it's not really my work I can send it to you later to upload.
#2
QuoteThe files that are overwritten are:
Link's moveset files
Ike's moveset files
Marth's moveset files
Roy's moveset files

I'm sorry if this was asked like 20 times already,assuming I want to keep the default moveset files for Project M, can I ignore the Smash3C moveset files and still use the costumes, or will there be problems?
#3
I'm not quite sure I understand what kind of banner you're looking for, the current one is pretty clean and nice looking.


I did a quick one with slanty edges.

Also this is for conveniency's sake.


If you decide you want to use either of these, just upload it them to something, as I'm probably going to delete it
#4
I wasn't personally a fan of the Mewtwo you guys choose, but I like the idea of this project... so I made my own recolor. (maybe to be used as a second?) With the idea of very contrasting colors for the body and tail, much like the luigi or charizard. I haven't tested this in game yet, so it won't be the final version. Here's the preview picture/csp:



I'm going to be uploading to brawl vault shortly
#5
Music & SFX / Re: BRSTM Pack
May 27, 2015, 12:19:26 AM
Mind giving a list of what we should be expecting?
#6
Music & SFX / Re: Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!
May 27, 2015, 12:12:35 AM
Oh that was fast, thank you. Downloaded
#7
Music & SFX / Re: Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!
May 26, 2015, 07:33:36 PM
If you are still taking requests, I would appreciate these being looped:

https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc

https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8

https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA

https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs

https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY

I apologize ahead of time, if this is too much, this was only supposed to be one song at first.
#8
Oh, that's lame. I wish you luck though. You're obviously a more patient person than I am.
#9
I got to be honest, it would be really cool to see these over Project M's Samus, with the same moves as Samus, just as re-skins.