Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 26, 2015, 09:36:38 PM #45 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:56:24 PM by The Mushroom Hero
Quote from: Try4se on May 26, 2015, 07:33:36 PM
If you are still taking requests, I would appreciate these being looped:

https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc

https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8

https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA

https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs

https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY

I apologize ahead of time, if this is too much, this was only supposed to be one song at first.

No problem, I'm on the go. ;)

Post Merge: May 26, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Quote from: Try4se on May 26, 2015, 07:33:36 PM
If you are still taking requests, I would appreciate these being looped:

https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc

https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8

https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA

https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs

https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY

I apologize ahead of time, if this is too much, this was only supposed to be one song at first.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mhmz26mxbhfcqem/Try4seBRSTM.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Oh that was fast, thank you. Downloaded

Quote from: Try4se on May 27, 2015, 12:12:35 AM
Oh that was fast, thank you. Downloaded

\m/ Rock on.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

June 04, 2015, 07:17:28 PM #48 Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 07:20:20 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
CarnEvil - Big Bunyan Ride (loops after 1:09)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - Last Call (loops after 0:57)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - The Swamp's Dark Center (loops after 2:42)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - Flame Fu (loops after 1:37)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 2 - Canadian Wilderness (loops after 1:30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

---
apologies for the big load.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on June 04, 2015, 07:17:28 PM
CarnEvil - Big Bunyan Ride (loops after 1:09)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - Last Call (loops after 0:57)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - The Swamp's Dark Center (loops after 2:42)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - Flame Fu (loops after 1:37)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 2 - Canadian Wilderness (loops after 1:30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

---
apologies for the big load.

I got you covered
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

June 07, 2015, 09:58:06 PM #50 Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:01:24 PM by The Mushroom Hero
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on June 04, 2015, 07:17:28 PM
CarnEvil - Big Bunyan Ride (loops after 1:09)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - Last Call (loops after 0:57)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - The Swamp's Dark Center (loops after 2:42)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 1 - Flame Fu (loops after 1:37)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sly 2 - Canadian Wilderness (loops after 1:30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

---
apologies for the big load.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

each is absolutely perfect. thanks a [censored] ton

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


June 11, 2015, 10:53:45 PM #53 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:55:55 PM by The Mushroom Hero
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Ok, and because most people hate that game. :p

June 13, 2015, 12:25:11 AM #57 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:55:30 PM by The Mushroom Hero
Quote from: Roy935 on June 12, 2015, 06:58:25 PM
Ok, and because most people hate that game. :p
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!