Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ZX_BraveSol_ZX

#1
you can also replace other SFX slots like Assist trophies, thats what I have been doing with my build :^)
#2
forum is fine but 500 internal server error on the vault
help plz .-.
#3
i downloaded the recent template and Roy's 6th costume slot doesnt work right, it loads his default, think you could fix that kthnxbai
#4
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 19, 2016, 01:02:00 PM
Wavedashing in PM is handled via GCT code, so I'm not sure if I can really help you there, though I would suggest fiddling with the Stopping Velocity Attribute, as I think it has to do with ground traction. Or maybe get your attributes to match Luigi's, given he has the most dramatic of wavedashes.

Edit: Yes, it's the Stopping Velocity/Ground Friction Attribute (labeled as Stopping Velocity in BB, while it's labeled as Ground Friction in PSA) that affects the distance of a Wavedash.
I've tried changing them, and while I can see the difference after they stop after a run (they slide for a bit), they still cant wavedash for some reason, they just...lose all momentum for some reason and stop
#5
I've got two PSAs that, for whatever reason will NOT WAVEDASH I've edited their attributes to be EXACTLY like PM Marth and Ike and yet it doesnt work, they just...stick to the ground losing all moment upon landing. 
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205933
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205932
these are the two I'm having issues with
#6
Could I test your Cloud too?
#9
for once I have a mod that I CAN restore
Dropbox took the download for this down
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4191

I still had this, so I reuploaded it to mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ty22b82kkd2rv86/Shanoa_v2_-_pik_-.rar
#10
Russmars2's mods are all down
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207085


I used to have this one somewhere but now I cant find it -_-...anyone else have them?


#11
Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 11, 2016, 11:33:18 AM
ignoring all that stuff

! No longer available

worked like. 12 hours on this. making things, testing things, researching things, etc.
YO
THIS IS DOPE

Holy [censored] I didn't think Smash4 modding would come so far so quickly. Considering how long Brawl took.
#12
Niiice, I'm downloading that ASAP.

Also just curious, since Pm was cancelled are you planning on making Awakening Roy again?
#13
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.76b
December 16, 2015, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on October 14, 2015, 10:02:02 AM
I keep receiving this error:

Then, i can't select any bones, polygons or textures and i receive this error one more time when trying to close the window. It doesn't happens with all models, but this happens with models that matter. This never happened before Hotfix 2. How to fix this? Simply re-importing it as .dae does nothing.
so we ever gonna get a fix for this? because I've been getting this too, but this doesn't happen in any of the older Brawlbox versions. (been using 0.71 for a while now because of this.)
#14
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 05, 2015, 02:02:36 AM
You want to know what happened? Faraway got this from a subscriber and I think it explains the situation well enough.

http://i.imgur.com/k90QYbD.jpg
Wow.....just [censored]ing wow..........I knew something was up....
I wish they could've said this from the beginning, would've made alot more sense. Holy [censored] I didn't think it was THAT bad.

[censored] nintendo, seriously. 1 bajillion [censored]ing dollars over a mod on a console they no longer support.
The fact that Nintendo was even CONSIDERING going that far makes me think less of them now. There's a fine line between "protecting your property" and "being an unnecessary [censored]." Thats almost Konami levels of [censored] right there....
What the actual [censored] Nintendo.
#15
EDIT:Sorry about that Micacis.
Hopefully everything goes well with that new host move.

Anyway, figured I'd get everyone's opinion on this, what artwork of Lyn do you guys like the most out of these? Whichever one I see people like the most will be what I will base Lyn's new CSPs on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might also make some custom alts for her, but I'm not sure about putting them up on the vault just yet as I'm not quite sure where the vault staff stands on that situation.