PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!

Started by Sirkura, July 19, 2015, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So I've had this issue for months and haven't been able to find a fix and it's driving me crazy. I have 2 Characters using IDs 7E and 7F and they both have Mario's Stocks instead of their custom ones and the one using 7F has the Mario series Victory Theme. The stocks all have their PAT0s and everything seems correct. This stock issue persists even when using a different character's configs.
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

i downloaded the recent template and Roy's 6th costume slot doesnt work right, it loads his default, think you could fix that kthnxbai
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Where is PM+BrawlEx v6?
Killer Queen has already touched this signature

Any help with replacing SFX for ex characters?
<*SSBB666*>

November 30, 2016, 12:53:14 AM #439 Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 07:59:04 PM by leo958
For anyone that has problems with roy's sixth costume slot.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7d22vc8t288i2ty/Fighter27.rar

Okay I'll explain the steps I did to make his costume sixth slot work again
Step 1: open brawlex Config ultilty
Step 2: click/check the 6 box.
Step 3: save the file

I did compile a build of PMEX that had some inconsistent things fixed like Bowser/GBower using
Smash3 costumes, I also put in LegacyXP Ridley and gave him the Metroid victory theme I was going to add team colors for Beta MetaKnight but I don't know which line in the costume masquerade code controls MK team colors. So it'd be nice if someone that knows their way around PM code to help me but so far I haven't upload it yet because I don't really have time to upload it.

PS: I guess could contact PyotrLuzhin for help with that so I'll guess I'll try but hes probably doing important Stuff.

What ever happened to V0.6?
Killer Queen has already touched this signature

I know questions like these don't get answered but how do make characters have at least a personal sfx slot for them to use? I can't find  anything online to help me.

Unfortunately, it's currently impossible to create a new SFX slot, you'll need to replace a boss' SFX slot, or share it with another character's.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

you can also replace other SFX slots like Assist trophies, thats what I have been doing with my build :^)
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Nice work so far. The only suggestion I have is to make a clean template. One without any clone characters already added. It would help a lot.

It is clean? O.o only clones added are mewtwo and roy who are already in PM.

Without Ridley. But, it's fine how it is anyways.

Never mind. :)

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on December 08, 2016, 05:18:29 AM
Unfortunately, it's currently impossible to create a new SFX slot, you'll need to replace a boss' SFX slot, or share it with another character's.
Then how do you edit an .sawnd file? Super Sawnds doesn't work for me.

By using Super Sawndz to edit a .brsar file, then editing and exporting the edited sfx as a .sawnd.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

So I've had this issue for months and haven't been able to find a fix and it's driving me crazy. I have 2 Characters using IDs 7E and 7F and they both have Mario's Stocks instead of their custom ones and the one using 7F has the Mario series Victory Theme. The stocks all have their PAT0s and everything seems correct. This stock issue persists even when using a different character's configs.
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!