Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Holy Lance

#1
If you could get Bass.EXE from Megaman Network Transmission (GC game), I'd be ever so happy :D
#2
so there's no way to put bass.exe over samus?
#3
aww.... maybe you could put him over marth? :S
#4
Thank you soooooooooo much Bass.EXE is my favorite character! If you could put him over Samus I'd probably die of happiness
#5
No Fierce Deity Link? :U
#6
Do you think you could do other ports like Zero over wario or diddy kong or yoshi?

I want to be able to have fun Psa's over characters I never ever use.
#7
BEST HACK EVER!!!!!

only problem is no Judgment Kratos alternative costume and the face is still Marth's :(

Is there any way you could make the face more Kratosy?
#8
Please make the face look like kratos's not marth's
#9
i was just about to start making a good kratos vertex. hopefully yours is good enough so I don't have to :)
#10
Kratos Aurion the best video game character finally comes to Brawl~!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Maybe for version 2 you could make side b Super lightning blade so he can combo with lightning blade super lightning blade.

You are my hero@@@@@ best newyears present ever!@!!!
#11
I love this psa! It's balanced and fun! It is roughly mid/high tier like snake, and is very enjoyable!

Congratulations on creating the first balanced psa :)
#12
I was wondering, could you make a guide for vertex hackers? I sure would like to make the characters I like (Bass.exe, Kratos Aurion, etc.) and it might be better if I just did it myself.
Any tips?
#13
Epic Deoxys! :)

You should make mew over pikachu or something next
#14
Hey man, AMAZING vertex hacks, the best captain falcon, bowser, and soon-to-be solid snake vertex hacks ever! They look so nice and smooth!

I have a character vertex hack idea for you :) Have you ever played Tales of Symphonia? Anyway, there's this really awesome character called Kratos Aurion, and he'd be a perfect choice to put over Marth.

Here's a picture of him in game:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080920025919/aselia/images/d/d3/Judgement_Kratos.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mizuho.zapchu.com/images/captures/jpgfiles/capture202.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_article.php%3Ftopic_id%3D22812832%26union_id%3D1473&usg=__qHBUrlT_3AVUebxa7zd_cF8xmoQ=&h=275&w=350&sz=20&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=cHjdt3DPgLZctM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=159&prev=/images%3Fq%3DKratos%2BAurion%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D574%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=300&vpy=251&dur=1756&hovh=199&hovw=253&tx=106&ty=126&ei=dQ3aTL_DAY3QsAPz99XEBw&oei=dQ3aTL_DAY3QsAPz99XEBw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Here's his sword: http://media.photobucket.com/image/Kratos%20Aurion%20flamberg/Angeldemonboy/Flamberge.jpg


I think that when you're done with all of the other characters that you want to do, this would be a welcome addition to brawl. He's my favorite video game character ever, and if anyone had the skills to make him a reality, it's you.

Thank you for your time and good luck with the excellent vertex hacks :)
#15
If you could make a Kratos Aurion vertext hack, like the one they made for the Mewtwo, that would be the best thing ever! Then I could have Lloyd vs. Kratos matches :)