Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 01, 2011, 06:25:41 AM
^Instant casting of Lv.3 spells and Lightning blade-Super lightning blade. :P Please?

^_^ sounds interesting. I'll release that tomorrow, I'm just gonna take a break for the rest of new years eve lol..

So right now my plan for overpowered version is just to make his LV.3 spells be an instant cast instead of charging. oh and a chain of lightning blade-->super lightning blade.

Soon, I will have a perfected motionfile :D...I wish I could import more external graphics but I cannot afford to switch out sword glow graphic  T_T
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 01, 2011, 06:23:56 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 01, 2011, 06:21:36 AM
Will you make a OP version? It looks great.


you sure you want an OP version? lol...he would easily be too powerful.
Ok, how about slightly OP changes. Inf. jump, no helpless fall, faster, etc. Sorry, if he already had the last things I noted I haven't dl'd him.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 01, 2011, 06:37:31 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 01, 2011, 06:23:56 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 01, 2011, 06:21:36 AM
Will you make a OP version? It looks great.




you sure you want an OP version? lol...he would easily be too powerful.
Ok, how about slightly OP changes. Inf. jump, no helpless fall, faster, etc. Sorry, if he already had the last things I noted I haven't dl'd him.

Lol ok.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Damn overlord that didn't take you no time at all... (Backs away slowly)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Overlord. you should perfect kratos as soon as possible. cause yer nice.

and nice people do things for other people :3

Kratos Aurion the best video game character finally comes to Brawl~!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Maybe for version 2 you could make side b Super lightning blade so he can combo with lightning blade super lightning blade.

You are my hero@@@@@ best newyears present ever!@!!!

Quote from: Holy Lance on January 01, 2011, 08:26:25 AM
Kratos Aurion the best video game character finally comes to Brawl~!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Maybe for version 2 you could make side b Super lightning blade so he can combo with lightning blade super lightning blade.

You are my hero@@@@@ best newyears present ever!@!!!

haha Thanks :D

I'm perfecting his judgment spell right now. expect version 1.5 to be released soon! ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



haha Thanks :D

I'm perfecting his judgment spell right now. expect version 1.5 to be released soon! ;D
[/quote]

haha, putting my ideas to use? :P


Quote from: Zeljius on January 01, 2011, 08:48:35 AM

haha Thanks :D

I'm perfecting his judgment spell right now. expect version 1.5 to be released soon! ;D



haha, putting my ideas to use? :P


[/quote]

Yessir lol...
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Hazama: I know it is LookitsLink that made this texture. And I know it is difficult to make Kratos's hair, but I just made an observation. But obviously, he made a great work.

Divine Overlord: I'm not sure, but I think this Taunt system will probably affect his voices, as Kratos has probably more attacks than Marth... Especially with this Taunt system... But I will see it when I will be able to. And besides, these attacks change with the charge, and for now, I don't know if there his a means to put a voice according this charge... But when come the time, I will ask Stickman as he knows a lot about sounds making.

Ps: Divine Overlord: I will send you a private message right now.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Can you make Lightning Blade and Super Lightning Blade move Kratos foward (even on the ground)?

I love how they did that in Vesperia. It was a great way to chase down the opponent.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: JetAurion on January 01, 2011, 03:41:23 PM
Can you make Lightning Blade and Super Lightning Blade move Kratos foward (even on the ground)?

I love how they did that in Vesperia. It was a great way to chase down the opponent.

This. Definitely. It'd make "Sonic's Too Slow!" easier to do also, which I've managed to do a few times now. XD

Also, you need to fix the "Goto" offsets for the upper and lower tilted versions of F-Smash for the attack attributes,  SFX , and GFX. RIght now nothing happens when they're used. :<

But yeah, loving this moveset man. Great job. :3


dude ur next project should be Emil =3 as a character he sucks, but I'm not complaining about his moveset =3


Hum... I wanted to know, where did you find demon swarm attack? Is it a Kratos's attack or an attack that you created?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!