Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BlazingBarrager

#1
Help / Riivolution Code Help
October 26, 2012, 07:53:32 PM
Yeah it's been so long since I last hacked and I forgot some stuff one of them being how to get codes working in Riivolution. Can someone assist me with this?
#2
Help / Riivolution Help
April 13, 2012, 03:50:35 AM
Yeah I'm having problems with Riivolution, or more specfically getting Ocarina codes to work on Riivolution. Whenever I try to load Brawl from Riivolution with codes it doesn't load. I've followed all the steps, but I'm not sure what to do. Can someone please help me?
#3
So who's going to be your next project after Scisor?
#4
The Black/White pose is simply his Platinum pose animated.
#5
Hey King Jiggly your image needs fixing.
#6
Yeah I think that's best.

Oh and look who's back. :3
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: KJP's Stuffz: New Style
September 20, 2011, 10:15:04 PM
Loving the new style KingJiggly.
#8
So who ya revamping KingJiggly?
#9
It's better to take your time with one set than try multiple ones.
#10
Haha, well it's always good to remind ya.
#11
KingJiggly, did I ever mention how much I love you for your work?  :af:
#14
We still don't have ingame stuff though, like the names that go below the character's portrait during gameplay.
#15
It definitely looks interesting that's for sure.