Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1812137 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2715 on: January 31, 2012, 12:47:17 PM »

Its not me wanting him to be made as I wish. Its me trying to be understood...

I've said it I dunno... 3 times now.. KJP is going to do what he wants to do. I just want to make sure my suggestion is understood. The guy who made the PSA hasn't even commented... And for the... 4th time, he's going to make it the way he wants. But me posting here is only to have my suggestions and opinions heard. I'm not gonna cry if he doesn't.

Me, Data_Drain, and whoever else have different opinions and thats just that. Different opinions. We obviously don't agree so thats just that.

Not once did I ever mention that I didn't like it. As a matter of fact, I've said numerous times how much I liked it. So don't come at me like I'm sitting here begging KJP to change it to what I want. Cause I'm not. Do I think the PSA is perfect? No. Do I think my suggestions will help... possibly. Will it matter if KJP does or doesn't like my suggestions... not really. An opinion is an opinion and a suggestion is a suggestion.

And yeah, I'm skilled enough in Brawl Box and PSA to take what has been done and fit it to how I want... 4 jumps isn't that hard to do. But that was never the point in me suggesting anything to KJP.

Aside from that... whats the deal with all these quotes? Do you guys really have to quote everything the person said just for a few lines of a reply? Sorry if its rude, but its annoying to see someone's post 2-3 times (even if its mine) and only see a few lines of a reply. :/

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2716 on: January 31, 2012, 04:23:20 PM »

I love that animation for his side special Cheesy it looks so smooth and brawl-like
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:24:18 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2717 on: January 31, 2012, 04:27:12 PM »

wow so many replies about scizor xD but like sdoom said in the pokemons game scizor is a powerful and slow pokemon with a great ability and some prioryti moves that abuse that ability. He has one of the best prioryty attacks  since it gets stab and technician boost but thats on pokemon games on the anime they made him fast like hell why? i dont know since pikachu can defeat ground pokemons with thunderbolt or a swellow can be electrified and attack with an electric aura i kinda lost my faith in pokemon anime for all the mistakes which dont even make sence.

People a sugestion is a sugestion everyone has their opinion how something should look or work and i can understand kagemaru its really hard to hit with the fair most of the times i just faill with it :S

My opinion

Up B
    first thing that kinda of annoy s me is the up B it should  either be directable upwards also or atleast if the first one goes  right and upward why cant the second one go left horizontaly like pikachu? it would be a simple thing to code and i killed myself so many times its not even funny to mention especially when i fall near the edje

Neutral A
    what is it suposed to represent ? its a nice move but the animation is only so so and i would like  atleast an AA move  just a single move seems kinda lacking i know some characters have them like ganon but still

Down smash
    Dont know, this move doesnt seem to connect with the n-b like the first version(falco down smash) did  and it has so few knockback and happens so fast some oponents can even punish you after being hit :S i  would recomend to highly improve base knockback or knockbackgrowth becuase this move doesnt seem to connect well  at all even as a single move its way to fast and for little knockback and such small hitboxs you need to be touching the oponent almost for the move to hit them

Taunts
    Just love those taunts rest and substitute are amazing  and for refence http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=125624 this has the substitute dolls from pbr and PS2 you would just need to rigg them over a single bone and replace that gfx  with one of this models Tongue i know you tryed rigging and it didnt work but in this case it would all be rigged to a single bone.

Substitute
    it would be epic that if scizor uses substiture down taunt (since he takes self damage) the next move that hits him shouldnt damage him and the damage animation showed the substitute doll for example scizor takes a flacon punch (after using substitute)  where scizor took damage  instead of flying of it would show the substitute doll and scizor appeared after undamaged by the falcon punch i know this would take maybe too many time to code even if its possible at all :S but it could be  also for a counter like protection using the substitute doll maybe down B air could do  Tongue if used downB in the air scizor doesnt get damage from the hits that happen during substitute(except for the self damage) and if its a projectyle it would be reflected for added awmsoness Tongue

wait1
    this animation sure needs to be changed i know what you went for in that but it just seems like scizor needs to go to the bathroom in that position lol
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:39:20 PM by Carnage » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2718 on: January 31, 2012, 05:02:47 PM »

Well I decided to make some more changes. I revamped the Feint animation, made a Back-air, Down smash has the same animation, but functions differently. Made different Side Special animations, and made Up Special able to aim.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2719 on: January 31, 2012, 05:05:14 PM »

Well I decided to make some more changes. I revamped the Feint animation, made a Back-air, Down smash has the same animation, but functions differently. Made different Side Special animations, and made Up Special able to aim.
    up special ftw xD did you tryed the link i posted abode and see the substitute models?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2720 on: January 31, 2012, 05:10:28 PM »

I get what you're saying about the N-A. It is kinda bland looking. I kinda left it alone since it is what it is... but meh. It would look better if it were replaced with one of Falco's swipes though. it'd look pretty good.

Am I the only one who likes the Up-B the way it is? I mean... specials for the most part can be turned in the air. Like, if you're facing left, you can face right in mid air and do a special... so i don't have a problem with Scizor's Up-B. I haven't once killed myself with it... Its like Mario's but with more distance.

What does annoy me though is the Side-B's ledge distance. Its longer then Falco/Fox's. And I mean that if you do it on the ground, and go off the ledge, the distance at which you'll go off of the ledge is shorter... Like for example if you're in the middle of battle field, you'll probably fly off the ledge if you do the Side-B in either direction. It'll take some getting used to but its manageable.

I don't play with Final Smashes often so I'm not really using Giga Impact so I don't have much of an opinion on that one.

And yes, like SDoom said Scizor is a technical pokemon that hits really hard, the reason why I said it was fast too was because of its priority moves. I haven't played my White version in a while, but I think mine has bullet punch... or some other priority attack + Technician. So its a fast and hard hitter.

But above all... even that Fair... the headbut and its end lag annoys me the most. I don't have an issue with it connecting. A Dash into it works well in most cases for me, but that dang ending lag just kills it for me. Its so hard to start combo's with it, but for me, its better for starting Air combos because the Up tilt doesn't send them far enough IMO.

As far as Substitute goes, I stand by what I said in that it needs to last longer. Personally the only real use I see for it is for when your opponent is trying to hit you with a very telegraphed attack. Like a Falcon punch or something. Something that takes long enough for you to time it with the tripping animation. The tripping isn't the issue, its the length of time the Sub lasts. I actually have't gotten to see if it actually takes damage yet because i haven't had the opportunity mid battle to use it effectively.

Ninja'd By KJP:

D: I liked the Up-Special... Oh well..

How does the down smash work now? I kinda liked it the way it was and I'd like to see the new side-b animation. The current one looke nice so I have high expectations for the new one.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2721 on: January 31, 2012, 06:02:24 PM »

up special ftw xD did you tryed the link i posted abode and see the substitute models?
    Yes I
    Yes I did. I would use it, but the model is too big in file size. :/

Edit: I made a new idle animation. I tried to match the Black/White idle pose of Scizor.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 06:23:26 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2722 on: January 31, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »

The Black/White pose is simply his Platinum pose animated.

Real men use Peach

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2723 on: January 31, 2012, 06:38:24 PM »

I'm going to release the update. But I won't remove the taunt effects yet because I want to see if people think and agree that this is the final update. Once that happens, I will make a version without taunt effects.

The Black/White pose is simply his Platinum pose animated.
    Of course. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2724 on: January 31, 2012, 06:43:51 PM »

So who's going to be your next project after Scisor?

Real men use Peach

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2725 on: January 31, 2012, 06:47:48 PM »

So who's going to be your next project after Scisor?
    I'm going to help someone with a PSA and then I either might do Silver version 2 or Zoroark version 2.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2726 on: January 31, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »

D: Zoroark

But thats where Kid Buu is ;_;

QuicksomeonetellmewhoyoucanimportLucarioover!!!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2727 on: January 31, 2012, 07:10:14 PM »

The Scizor update has been released.

D: Zoroark But thats where Kid Buu is ;_; QuicksomeonetellmewhoyoucanimportLucarioover!!!
    The Zoroark rig is small in file size, so I can import him over someone.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2728 on: January 31, 2012, 07:43:10 PM »

i vote silver

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!