KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

pothead powers goooooo~
...

really...I really just said that.... XD

lookin pretty good so far.

=P
He's almost there, and he's pretty damn amazing~

EDIT:

Animations were most in need of:

up smash, side smash, down tilt, side tilt in air, dash attack, down tilt in air, up tilt in air.

does the up special just go in one direction, or can you can choose which direction when you use it like falco's?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2011, 09:33:06 PM
does the up special just go in one direction, or can you can choose which direction when you use it like falco's?

You can choose, I just took the pics of it going in that direction =P

alright, just wondering lol. about what percentage do u guys say the PSA is done?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2011, 11:06:33 PM
alright, just wondering lol. about what percentage do u guys say the PSA is done?
[/quote

Pretty close..
Uhhmmm 80%?
Would that be about right KJP?

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 13, 2011, 11:07:25 PM
Pretty close..
Uhhmmm 80%?
Would that be about right KJP?
I'm not very sure about that. Maybe about 75%
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i say 76.325% :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It definitely looks interesting that's for sure.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 15, 2011, 04:08:57 PM
It definitely looks interesting that's for sure.

Well if you like, I can post a link to the moveset video.


Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 15, 2011, 04:59:18 PM
Sure.

Sorry it's so late;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtpNSB3zP8w

I'm also sorry the video sucks, but I stayed up til 8 AM with Suren making it so..
feel my wrath if you complain.
Lol XD

all...animtatin...done....FINALLY! i drowned in an ocean of animations XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.