Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Friedslick6

#1
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2014, 12:08:07 AM
I now have full documentation for the RSEQ commands, so I should be able to do this. I still need to research how to convert to MIDI/SF2 (I still don't even know what SF2 is :P). Does $50 sound reasonable?
SF2 stands for SoundFont2, as you've already figured out. I posted a link to documentation on the old development topic.
Quote from: Friedslick6 on September 23, 2013, 01:30:18 AMThe website holding all the SF2 documentation I originally linked you has disappeared, so I found another website that contains equal and updated documentation.
...
I just realised there is no thumbs up smiley. :notimp:
I'm presuming the currency of this quote is in US Dollar?
I'm not willing to spend more than $25 USD for such a feature, all things considered.
#2
What would be the quote for adding support for RSEQ to SF2/MIDI conversion?
#3
Ah... Okay. Thank you for your contributions to the community.

On a related note, it seems I will have to learn how to code RSEQ>SF2/MIDI conversion in the future just for a small project. *proceeds to move project folder next to recycling bin*
#4
Are you going to put PCM format support and RSEQ>SF2+MIDI conversion on that to-do list? :)
#5
Help / Re: Brawlbox for Mac?
October 03, 2013, 11:02:25 AM
There is currently only a Windows version of Brawlbox. You could try using Parallels to emulate a Windows environment and running Brawlbox inside it, though.
#6
Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on September 26, 2013, 02:30:23 AMIt's a matter of convenience, not skill.

[...]

Not having a feature like that certainly isn't the end of the world. But it is more convenient, and I'm sure BlackJax can determine on his own whether it's worth the time to implement it or not.
Oh, I've worded myself incorrectly. I agree that it'd be a useful miscellaneous feature. But in terms of convenience *and* skill, uploading an image to an image hosting service and then downloading a resized version of that image reflects a lack of both.
#7
Quote from: DarkPika on September 26, 2013, 01:38:53 AM
I know this has nothing to do with anything, (not even the last topic... somewhat)
but for those who are concerned,
Picasa can resize (and crop) an image via the hot-link ;D
If people have enough skill to change the colours of a texture, then I'm sure they can push themselves to find the resize tool/s for the image editor they're using.
#8
The website holding all the SF2 documentation I originally linked you has disappeared, so I found another website that contains equal and updated documentation.
...
I just realised there is no thumbs up smiley.  :notimp:
#9
Ohhh. Happy Belated Birthday? w/e have a nice day.
#10
Programming / i dunno lol
September 12, 2013, 03:07:41 AM
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2013, 02:49:15 AM
Who wants a Brawlbox release on my birthday!? :af:





:srs:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess you should release it and find out.
#11
Focus on the gameplay first and foremost; whoever you're playing as has to play well or the game won't go anywhere. btw, is the conductor of this topic okay with derailing their own train? XD
#12
Wow, so organised... I'm the complete opposite. I dump all my Wii/Gamecube-related programs in one big folder, rename conflicts and hope it works out.
#13
Oh awesome, that's a way easier problem than I thought it'd be lol.
#14
Ah, k cool. Also btw, some sounds in the RBNKs of the Wii System menu's IplSound.brsar sound archive are corrupted:
S @ 0x3C0C: Audio[5][9][10]
GROUP/STATIC @ 0x3DAC: Audio[0][1][2][3][4][5] (All of them)
Oddly, the rest of the sounds in that S RBNK are unaffected, which is nice(?).
#15
Is it true that BRFNT files are just TPL containers? If so, then it would be relatively simple to add support for them in future versions. Consider it lowest possible priority, because nobody edits BRFNT files lol.