Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Camonsters

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 15, 2012, 10:25:48 PM
My guess is Oswald.
#2
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 27, 2011, 03:25:52 AM
i got someone to do it. he PM'd me. thanks for the offer though ;D

i think you would like my plans for who i make over Rayquaza ;)

Caterpie!!!!! :D That is who I can think of based off of SB liking him.
#3
Quote from: Puccio on December 21, 2011, 03:37:02 PM
I don't really get what rig is, so, if you could explain me,I'd review all your hacks. :3

Rig is how well it is attached to the bones and how it animates. A bad rig would be say having like the arms go in wrong places or it bends weirdly.
#4
Help / Re: Unable to replace files in ISO
December 18, 2011, 08:11:52 PM
I have no clue how to fix it but the :( at the end of the error is funny.

I wish I could help.
#5
Model Imports / Re: Kit's Model Expo
December 01, 2011, 04:29:50 PM


That is Dib.
#6
Quote from: shock44 on November 13, 2011, 10:15:44 PM
Okay what you just told me made almost no sense. Are you telling me to open the model in brawlbox and click on the sphereN bone and then look on the right side panel for a visibility thing? Because there isn't anything there for that. There isn't anything for that even if I open the animations file on the right. There's no visibility thing in the mdl0 folders. The only part I can find it is in the Vis folder in the FitSonicMotionEtc and that doesn't help me get it to use the ball I put in. It just has these brown boxes inside animations with different bones listed and I don't even see SphereM or SphereN bone specified in them. So if you could explain it again in better detail for me that would be good.


It is on the polygon thing. Not in the previewer but in brawlbox. You just change it to SphereN. If that doesn't work then change it to SphereM. It should be set to TopN by default. The category is called Visibility Bone and there should be an arrow with a drop down list. I hope this helps.
#7
Quote from: shock44 on November 13, 2011, 06:26:08 AM
Sure, I'll pm you a link to the model.

I'm going to ask again though since no one addressed the question. Does anyone know if it is possible to keep Sonic's ball in with an imported model and have it work the same as it usually does?

It is possible. Rig the sphere to the bone you want it rigged to. When you have the model in brawlbox go to the sphere polygon and at the right look for the section called visibility bone and change it to the sphere bone so that way it only appears then.
#8
Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 12, 2011, 10:48:19 PM
Is it the same process for the ouch face?

EDIT: Oh god almost hit the remove topic button O-o


If luigi has a bone for it then yes it is. I don't know if he does or not but it should be.
#9
Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 12, 2011, 09:50:55 PM
So Raymans nose has been properly weighted to Luigis nose bone so now that's animated in game :happy: I'm about to mess with the metal textures but I have one thing I need help with. The eyes. For some reason I can't get them to work, there always visible no matter what bone I weight them to so I'm unsure if I can give him final smash and hurt eyes. It just looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In brawlbox select the polygon for the yellow eyes and then at the side look for visibility bone and change it to eyeyellown. Have it rigged to follow the head though.
#10
@jokekid

I am going to attempt to make more characters from ssb64 after I get luigi to work because my 3ds is having issues. I know for sure though that I don't want to try and make yoshi.

@Friedslick6

When I release the mario update you can make new stuff for it if you want. Anyone is free to edit my work as long as I get credit or collab. (Especially because you got me the model.)
#11
I am currently rigging luigi from ssb so if possible can I like reserve him or something?
#12
The blueish colour is what happens to model imports currently. They want to be rainbows and change colours a lot. I don't know if it it fixable yet.
#13
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 10, 2011, 03:29:25 AM
IT WORKS!!
... well somewhat. it lags when im hit or when i attack... so i gotta fix that and the shader >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but after that he'll be released.

oh... and heres knuckles :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Knuckles looks like that because brawl can only have one texture per polygon. In order to fix that you have to separate the polygon into separate parts so it can use the textures it wants.
#14
Model Imports / Re: Nanobud's Swag House: Chaos Preview
November 07, 2011, 01:54:56 AM
Nanobuds I tried rigging chaos 0 at one point and I rigged him but I deleted part of him so I just quit but the easiest way to fix your problem is to attatch all the polygons that use the same texture. Attatch all his water polygons together. It will work.